Here is the list of fighters I won’t be scared to fight too much!

Nate, Maia and Askren! I wouldn’t be surprised if I drop any of these 3 and maybe get lucky and finish Maia or Askren.
Which fighters u wouldn’t be scared to fight?
ji6qi2p.gif

I sure can kill Joe Rogan just by kicking him from afar what is he like 5 feet
You, sir, are a legend, you are not a random sherdogger claiming that he could beat Amanda and Cyborg or a manlet , you have chosen 3 regular sized guys that you can beat
KzTP.gif

Nate, Maia and Askren! I wouldn’t be surprised if I drop any of these 3 and maybe get lucky and finish Maia or Askren.
Which fighters u wouldn’t be scared to fight?

PlayStation or Xbox?

I don’t have professional records or any video tapes because when I fought it was more like street fights back in the day and bare knuckles but I trained for a very long time and I know my limits and I also know that many fighters don’t even have good basic striking but great grappling
So you aren’t really a fighter? Got it. Not even any amateur fights?

I’m sure you could beat these top 5% of the world trained fighters though. Sounds legit

Maia is the only one because he'd prefer to finish you without hurting you so it's likely a quick choke and a quick tap. Even with Askren you'd be dealing with a lot of ground and pound until the ref stepped in.

They'd all be pretty scary to fight, regardless of how much training you have. If Maia gets you anywhere near the floor, you're toast. The gap between his jiu jitsu and yours is far greater than the gap between your striking and his. If Askren gets on top of you, you're glued to the ground and will be miserable until he feels like letting you up. Nate would be absolutely TERRIFYING to fight, though. Sure, he's not very scary in the conventional sense, but I think just knowing that I'm fighting a guy who will not get tired and is practically impervious to physical damage would absolutely be in my head. Because you know that you can hit Nate with damn near everything and he'll still be there and on top of that, since you'd still be completely green to the sport, you have no clue how your gas tank would hold up in an actual fight. If the first round is over and you're already winded, you're absolutely fucked against that guy haha. There are fighters who don't deal well with getting drug into deep waters. Nate Diaz lives underwater lmao. Good luck A. taking him out and B. outlasting him.

I dont think anyone in the UFC can beat me in fact the only reason why Im not in the UFC is because it would be too dangerous for everyone... am I doing it right?

I think I could take on one of the Ultimate Surrender girls.

Back