Here is the list of fighters I won’t be scared to fight too much!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nate, Maia and Askren! I wouldn’t be surprised if I drop any of these 3 and maybe get lucky and finish Maia or Askren.
Which fighters u wouldn’t be scared to fight?

Intelligence tells me sherdoggers are not meant to be scared of anyone.

Anyone!
yZSBnU.gif

Nate, Maia and Askren! I wouldn’t be surprised if I drop any of these 3 and maybe get lucky and finish Maia or Askren.
Which fighters u wouldn’t be scared to fight?

Lol at the idea you could finish Maia. His been KO'd twice in almost 40 fights against murderers row over multiple generations of fighter. The guy is legit and get you to the ground and wrecks you. Even Usman couldn't finish him and you can see the KO power he has.

Lol at the idea you could finish Maia. His been KO'd twice in almost 40 fights against murderers row over multiple generations of fighter. The guy is legit and get you to the ground and wrecks you. Even Usman couldn't finish him and you can see the KO power he has.
Just because I’m bigger and have great boxing background but I do agree and that’s why I said get lucky! If I can keep it standing for 1 round I will drop him for sure since he sucks at striking

I think I could Imanari roll CM Punk.. He'd probably smesh me though.

I could sub CM Punk with my 6 months of YMCA BJJ training. Plus I have K1 level standup from watching old Matt Hughes fights. Here's me shadowboxing with the boys and Ronda

msui2ve.gif

I'm also 6'4'' and 10 inches with 250 pounds of muscle
<{UberTS}>

I’m 6:2 with very good MMA all around but they all can beat me in the grappling though I will murder them in striking
I mean let’s be honest, you probably can’t stop their takedowns.

and if your such a good striker surely you have a pro record in some kind of combat sport. Care to share your fighter page or a fight video?

Just because I’m bigger and have great boxing background but I do agree and that’s why I said get lucky! If I can keep it standing for 1 round I will drop him for sure since he sucks at striking

He would also be bigger since he wouldn't have to cut. It is one thing to strike and another to strike while someone tries to take you down.

i would break top 10 in welterweight pretty essily and get guys like rda out of there within a round or 2. if i wanted to drop to LW i dont see anybody down there who could cause me issues. Im the bigger man and khabib for example has never faced anybody with my unorthodox stance and movement i would go through him like a train before he even knew what was happening

I mean let’s be honest, you probably can’t stop their takedowns.

and if your such a good striker surely you have a pro record in some kind of combat sport. Care to share your fighter page or a fight video?
I don’t have professional records or any video tapes because when I fought it was more like street fights back in the day and bare knuckles but I trained for a very long time and I know my limits and I also know that many fighters don’t even have good basic striking but great grappling

Back