herb dean

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
How much more can this guy mess up. He is by far the worst ref, i do not know how people clame he is a good ref.. ther should be some kind of mandate to check all refs past fights theyve reffed. if they are messing up they should be fire cause obviously eventually someone will seriously be hurt because of bullshit like this..

How much more can this guy mess up. He is by far the worst ref, i do not know how people clame he is a good ref.. ther should be some kind of mandate to check all refs past fights theyve reffed. if they are messing up they should be fire cause obviously eventually someone will seriously be hurt because of bullshit like this..

you messed up by putting a period at the end of your sentence instead of a "?".

I saw that. Jimmy Smith trying to excuse the "confusion" but a simple tug of the arm and call to Bubba coulda prevented the long hold. Also, if Georgi knew he was out he coulda let go. BJJ guys always say you know when you got it. If Burkman can, so could Georgi.

I saw that. Jimmy Smith trying to excuse the "confusion" but a simple tug of the arm and call to Bubba coulda prevented the long hold. Also, if Georgi knew he was out he coulda let go. BJJ guys always say you know when you got it. If Burkman can, so could Georgi.

ive heard you dont let go till the ref stops it

herbdead.gif

ive heard you dont let go till the ref stops it

And you're arguing that with what you just saw and posted on Herb Dean?

I'm familiar with the rules but not all refs are gonna catch it and I'm sure you witnessed fighters stop well before the ref gets involved.

if he would have let go, the guy would have been completely out and the fight would have been stopped. There is no reason to keep it on for extra time when the dude was out for at least 3 or 4 complete Second

Herb has never been a top ref only Dana put him on that pedestal. How can a good ref be in the right position on the choke yet not see Jenkins left arm go limp? That choke was held exactly easily an extra 7 maybe 8 seconds after Jenkins arm went limp. Go way to have a death in the ring when the ref is just sleeping in the ring like Herb was doing during this fight.

if he would have let go, the guy would have been completely out and the fight would have been stopped. There is no reason to keep it on for extra time when the dude was out for at least 3 or 4 complete Second

Thank you. Georgi had the choke dead to rights, he knew it. Sure, he did right by the rules to wait till the ref steps in but if you got blood-lusting Herb Dean in there, he coulda done right by letting go too.

LivelyNaturalBunting.gif

It looks like he tries to tell Dean that Bubba is out.

Thank you. Georgi had the choke dead to rights, he knew it. Sure, he did right by the rules to wait till the ref steps in but if you got blood-lusting Herb Dean in there, he coulda done right by letting go too.

You 2 are truly clueless. If you want to put the blame on anyone it's the ref. He was in position to see Jenkins arm go limp he even yelled at Herb "Sleeping" Dean that he was out. When Herb woke up and realized Jenkins was out 7-8 seconds after he was already out he stopped the fight. Herb "Sleeping" Dean with another bad ref job.

And you're arguing that with what you just saw and posted on Herb Dean?

I'm familiar with the rules but not all refs are gonna catch it and I'm sure you witnessed fighters stop well before the ref gets involved.

yes herb checked him 3 times and the 4th time he decieded to react and by that time bubba had been ASLEEP for atleast 4 seconds. Georgi was even telling herb that bubba is out, the only time herb went in is when he heard bubbas corner say he is out he is out!!

Herb is far from the worst ref.

But that was pretty bad tonight.

AFTER WATCHING THAT GIF, its more like 7 SECONDS that he is out sleeping

You 2 are truly clueless. If you want to put the blame on anyone it's the ref. He was in position to see Jenkins arm go limp he even yelled at Herb "Sleeping" Dean that he was out. When Herb woke up and realized Jenkins was out 7-8 seconds after he was already out he stopped the fight. Herb "Sleeping" Dean with another bad ref job.

I did blame Herb Dean in my second (which you quote) and first post. I only argued Georgi could have let go but in the end of the day it is the job of the referee to officiate and protect the fighters which Dean, once again, didn't do.

I still haven't forgiven him for the TJ Waldburger disaster.

Herb is far from the worst ref.

But that was pretty bad tonight.

i can name a few mir vs carwin, sara mcman vs rousey, uriah vs berao, thers more i just cant think of.. anybody else know of any shitting reffing from herb???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back