herb dean

i can name a few mir vs carwin, sara mcman vs rousey, uriah vs berao, thers more i just cant think of.. anybody else know of any shitting reffing from herb???

Mike Pyle vs TJ Waldburger, enough said.

You 2 are truly clueless. If you want to put the blame on anyone it's the ref. He was in position to see Jenkins arm go limp he even yelled at Herb "Sleeping" Dean that he was out. When Herb woke up and realized Jenkins was out 7-8 seconds after he was already out he stopped the fight. Herb "Sleeping" Dean with another bad ref job.

me clueless? He was telling the ref that he was out for at least 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 seconds. If he would have let go after 3 seconds the first time he told the ref, the other guy would have been unable to continue because he would have been choked unconscious. it wasn't the usual one or two seconds of the guy being out and it would be risky to release it.

herb and big john were in lazy mode tonight

I knew he was out about 10 seconds before Herb decided to confirm it. It's not Georgi's job but he could have let go and had the same result, and he knew it.

LivelyNaturalBunting.gif

It looks like he tries to tell Dean that Bubba is out.

Turn up the volume. You will hear Georgi yell to Herb Dean at least 3x "He's out!"

Which bothers me also. Herb didn't do good to recognize he was out, but if you KNOW he's out and you choose to yell it 3x to the ref instead of letting go, you're kind of a dick

At some point, you have to start paying these guys more, make it a full time job, and hold them accountable from a licensing standpoint. I like Herb but the reality is they all make devastating mistakes from time to time that 100 percent impact the outcome of fights, and in this case, risk the lives of human beings. The lack of consistency in this sport, from the judging the to the refs to the match making to promotional integrity, only compounds the many other issues it's facing, namely concussions and PEDs. The entire ecosystem of this sport is becoming disreputable and increasingly hard to defend to anyone even remotely interested in it. And those newcomers are few and far between these days for a reason.

Last edited:
Herb might've done it this time.

This is the scene right now in Temecula

selma-cast-wears-i-cant-breathe-shirts-at-nyc-premiere.jpg

Back