*Henry Cejudo's Twitter reply to Nikki Bella*

Lol he would look like her son standing next to her big ass.

I'm sure she could find someone over 5'10" with good genetics that would have a kid with her. I'm sure she's not short of people willing to get with her.
You're sure?
Brie Bella Nikkis sister is married to a 5'8 guy and she is 5'6

SURE she can find a guy taller but from her history she hasnt dated tall guys

That’s because the big guys get first pick.

Most masculine short guys have attractive wives taller then them, as most tend to have a lot of confidence, which taller women find attractive. While many bigger guys have little tiny wives..

Isn’t her twin sister married to that popular midget wrestler Danielson who stole Sanchez yes chant? He definitely has a shot. Women care about status and money before anything else

latest

Champ at what? Fake acting?
A quick YouTube search shows he has a win over Brock Lesnar in his prime. Not sure what those steel steps were doing in the ring, though. Just a huge failure on the part of the corners and the ref. No wonder they rely so heavily on MMA washouts.

Cejudo is working on being a star, wouldn't be surprised if this is all just for the cameras, likes, views, etc. And I say that as someone who has tremendous respect for him as a fighter. He could be one of the GOATs if he keeps going.

You're sure?
Brie Bella Nikkis sister is married to a 5'8 guy and she is 5'6

SURE she can find a guy taller but from her history she hasnt dated tall guys
Dolph Ziggler's 6 foot at least right? He still seems stuck on her.

Big Match John is making that movie star money now and is said to be worth upwards of $60 million. Not that Nikki seems shallow, or anything, but Henry will most likely have that drink with someone else.

Not that Nikki seems shallow? My wife watches Total Divas, and Nikki is 100% shallow.

Cena cucked by a manlet that could kick his ass.

Most masculine short guys have attractive wives taller then them, as most tend to have a lot of confidence, which taller women find attractive. While many bigger guys have little tiny wives..
Manlet confirmed

Back