*Henry Cejudo's Twitter reply to Nikki Bella*

G5OG.gif

henry is the perfect height to be face first in those ta tas

Hmmm, what it's like to be a shertard...actually believing for one second, a guys height has anything to do with getting chicks...so young and naive...more like idiots....Women like power...whether it's wealth, fighting ability, or physical appearance...ie...big and muscular...do you really think for one second, that chick gives 2 shits, about his height....you do realize henry would whoop any dude she has ever dated or ever will date, right? you shertards call him a manlet, yet he would beat you within an inch of your life, and then steal your girlfriend, while you lie there bleeding...you guys really need to grow up and get in the real world....
Manlet confirmed

Cena is a former champion you better start putting some respect on that name

17 time world champion with wins over Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Shawn Michaels The Big Show and Kurt Angle.

They would make a good couple. He could keep her name at d level celebrity status and she can reach the counter top for when henry wants a cookie

It was hard to listen to that and not think every word she said she could have easily been talking about sex. “Train together” “show her some moves”.

My mind doesn’t automatically go that way like alot of guys here. But fuck me it went straight there with this.

Hank shoots, he scores!

Henry Cejudo's Wikipedia page claims his nickname is "The Savior of UFC Flyweight". What woman wouldn't want to be with a man with such a lofty title?

Jarl

This thread is a disaster lol

But he comes across so likeable
I hope he can become a draw

Most masculine short guys have attractive wives taller then them, as most tend to have a lot of confidence, which taller women find attractive. While many bigger guys have little tiny wives..

You sound short, to be honest.

So many people showed their insecurity on social media and sherdog when they saw this

Heres the deal for those who think Henry has no chance...He does. Those who follow the Bellas (I dont) would know why he does...... and those who follow WWE would know (that I do)

....Nikki wanted babies ...John Cena didnt want to have kids. SO she said good bye to John Cena.

If Henry offers up his seed, I bet you his chances will go up. OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST SPERM. What girl wouldnt be into having that kinda alpha male/female child?

Id love to see them get together, on a side note that response while getting a facial was awkward
Your name is "Viperdude" so I'm going to assume you're a male (taboo I know, lol) so isn't it kind of more awkward that you are getting a facial in the first place? Lol

Back