Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

I feel like its pretty shallow to fire his coach that's been hyping him up since day 1 like that

What's your guys thoughts? Will it Help or Hurt him?

How fucking weird it is to see a guy standing next to Henry that's shorter then him?

Anyways yeah the guy was an oddball, but it is also weird to fire him this late in his career

Am i missing something....

This doesn't seem so bad lol people over reacting big time ..

Sometimes to move ahead you gotta shake things up.. its not like they aint boys no more or he has to leave the gym or whatever...

Cejudo is just choosing to work with other coaches to see if it can help his career...sometimes stagnant water starts to smell and you need some fresh running water to get things right again ...

Y'all are sensitive as fuck
That’s all fine but waiting to do it for the cameras is a piece of shit move

That’s all fine but waiting to do it for the cameras is a piece of shit move

How? He's just showing the facts of his camp this time around... he's not ashamed of what he's doing so why hide it from view ... this is business not personal...

I feel like its pretty shallow to fire his coach that's been hyping him up since day 1 like that

What's your guys thoughts? Will it Help or Hurt him?

Surprised so many of you bite on the crap Henry puts out. Couldn't have been more fake and scripted. No Henry doesn't have autism. Stop using that as an insult, its lame, lazy and when you do that your stupid shows. (not aimed at you TS).

Maybe Im the only person who took what he said differently but when he said, "for this camp", I assume he means that they get too comfortable cause they have known each other so long and he wants to switch it up to get more drive.

I felt like hes not firing him perm, just getting a different coach for this specific camp. Would explain the body langauge too, but I could be wrong.

As a fan, I'm glad he's doing something different this time. Tbh, idgaf if it was a "split" decision or not, I knew he lost to Aljo, 'cause it wasn't close. That scorecard that made it close was bull$h1t. Aljo dominated and I'm happy to know Henry's aware of the fact that he can't look like that again.

Lol. If this is serious someone needs to slap this fucking guy in the face. What an absolute toddler. Always found him a insecure little prick but this is just the icing on the cake, whatever respect I had is gone

They definitely talked about it off camera already. This wasn’t a surprise to Eric, he knew already. He was still sad.
Surprised it has taken until I got to the second page of comments for someone to realize this. Obviously, the UFC wants to promote the event and produce entertaining television, so having a moment like this on camera doesn’t automatically mean we are seeing this in playing out in real time.

They have done this in fight buildup before. For instance, I am highly confident that, when Dana told DC that the Jones fight was off at UFC 200, and someone was surreptitiously recording the conversation from around a corner, they had already talked about it (especially considering that both Dana and Cormier were wearing microphones).

Maybe Im the only person who took what he said differently but when he said, "for this camp", I assume he means that they get too comfortable cause they have known each other so long and he wants to switch it up to get more drive.

I felt like hes not firing him perm, just getting a different coach for this specific camp. Would explain the body langauge too, but I could be wrong.
Im almost certain he'll retire if he loses though so it may be "for good".

Just not cool to do this in front of camera to a coach or even a friend whose been with you since day one.

They both look like they've been on a diet of Doritos and mountain dew playing WOW for the past year.

Henry had to cut out his enabler. Also I bet this was the coaches idea after Henry mentioned it in private. That guy is always trying to be the center of attention.

Also I will hit a man with glasses.

Back