Henry Cejudo finna beat Demetrius Johnson

don't trust TS, he sucks

def32465676d2e6635e92d089db6f024.png

It's gonna be "fun" when all these guys praising Henry as the mouse slayer IMMEDIATELY go back to calling him a can as soon as DJ beats him.

He won't fight TJ even if he wins anyway

oh, i know that. i'm saying that it would be funny if he loses to henry, because he could have lost to tj and gotten a big payday out of it. losing to henry for a lot less would hurt even more.

Just watched his highlights against Reis and Sergio.

Let's keep in mind that he was green af coming in against Demetrius and had 3-4 years of MMA experience.

He's now more seasoned- showcasing advanced stand-up and has better jiu jitsu.

He easily took DJ down in the first fight but couldn't keep him down- something he'll be better at doing now.

I see him winning a decision if DJ doesn't get dropped by Henry's heavy hands.

upload_2018-8-2_23-35-5-png.416209
Funny how this rationale is never used when a Johnson/Cruz rematch is brought up.

I find this post funnier than the result of Cejudo winning. DJ and TJ isn’t getting anyone a big payday. They’ve been talking about it for 2 years now and nobody has gotten “paid”. Doubt they’ll just suddenly be willing to dish out 2mm for these guys to fight.

maybe. but champion vs. champion will bring in viewers. at least i think so, anyway. it would at the very least be an interesting angle to sell a fight with. we all know that no one cares about dj and his streak.

What in his last few fights have shown that he can be competitive with the Mouse for 25 minutes?

Henry has one finish in the UFC. If the Mouse is gonna lose it's gotta be a fluke finish at this point, and Henry doesn't have the power or grappling to get that done. Out wrestling the Mouse for 3 out of 5 rounds is really unlikely if you don't have a gigantic size advantage.

Let's keep in mind that he was green af coming in against Demetrius and had 3-4 years of MMA experience.

He easily took DJ down in the first fight but couldn't keep him down- something he'll be better at doing now.

Finna go to Finland.

Does this mean Cejudo will win? Idk, it’s tough to say considering how good MM is. But, I do know, that this version of Cejudo is much more ready to face MM than the one from a couple years ago. He’s definitely improved since.
I agree completely, I think his first fight with MM was way too early. He kept Joe B honest (and very arguably won that fight) but if there's something MM does better than just about anyone else, it's adapting to his opponent. Struggle against Dodson early on? Power through it and dominate. Almost get tapped in the first to Elliott? Turn that around and crush the rest of the fight.

i'll laugh my ass off if cejudo wins, and dj never gets a chance to fight tj for a big payday.
I don't really care who win but now that you bring that up that would be awesome considering MM is clearly afraid of fighting Cody or Dillashaw. Cejudo on the other had seems like he'd have no problem fighting them although he likely wont get the fight.

ha, I remember a guy that said that joanna would NOT get KO'ed by rose. I think this guy also can't talk about fight predictions too
fluke caused by terrible weight cut

Joanna champion won the rematch

Im pulling for Cejudo big time here. I just have trouble finding reasonable paths to victory for him. Hope I am wrong.

Cejudo won and is going to beat TJ as well he's the real GOAT you guys watch he's going to dominate the BW division for a while no one stands a chance.

Back