Henry Cejudo finna beat Demetrius Johnson

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched his highlights against Reis and Sergio.

Let's keep in mind that he was green af coming in against Demetrius and had 3-4 years of MMA experience.

He's now more seasoned- showcasing advanced stand-up and has better jiu jitsu.

He easily took DJ down in the first fight but couldn't keep him down- something he'll be better at doing now.

I see him winning a decision if DJ doesn't get dropped by Henry's heavy hands.

upload_2018-8-2_23-35-5-png.416209

MM will win as usual, I pray for the upset though

i'll laugh my ass off if cejudo wins, and dj never gets a chance to fight tj for a big payday.

"Finna?"<LikeReally5>

Cejudo has a chance, but I think DJ is going to show he is on another level again.

Hope it's competitive though.

Would be amazing if he beat DJ so we the division can maybe move forward. Henry Cejudo can be a star, Mighty Mouse cannot

The manlet salt on sherdog would be so glorious

Move your fingers over a little and type "gonna" instead, otherwise this thread is going to mostly responses to your use of that silly "word".

But I don't see how Cejudo gets it done over MM, he hasn't really developed since their first fight. His performance over Baby Pettis was dominant but didn't tell me he could beat DJ. He's probably not getting MM to the ground, and even if he does, he's not keeping him there for long. MM's scrambles are outstanding.

i'll laugh my ass off if cejudo wins, and dj never gets a chance to fight tj for a big payday.

I find this post funnier than the result of Cejudo winning. DJ and TJ isn’t getting anyone a big payday. They’ve been talking about it for 2 years now and nobody has gotten “paid”. Doubt they’ll just suddenly be willing to dish out 2mm for these guys to fight.

Move your fingers over a little and type "gonna" instead, otherwise this thread is going to mostly responses to your use of that silly "word".

But I don't see how Cejudo gets it done over MM, he hasn't really developed since their first fight. His performance over Baby Pettis was dominant but didn't tell me he could beat DJ. He's probably not getting MM to the ground, and even if he does, he's not keeping him there for long. MM's scrambles are outstanding.

Huh???

He hasn’t developed? Wtf, he’s gotten way better in the striking department and his ability to go from striking to grappling has improved immensely as well. Not to mention he got DJ down to the ground in the 1st fight (yes, he didn’t keep him there).

Does this mean Cejudo will win? Idk, it’s tough to say considering how good MM is. But, I do know, that this version of Cejudo is much more ready to face MM than the one from a couple years ago. He’s definitely improved since.

Hoping Cejudo wins, but I’m finna go with MM.

I don’t even think I used that word right.

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back