Hendricks will tko Brown

Nah, Hendricks is going to gas eventually, get overwhelmed and lose via TKO.

I don't want to discredit GSP's dedication, but I personally questions his motivation going into that fight with Hendricks, knowing that he was planning on retiring afterwards. I know GSP says otherwise, but to me if a fighter has one foot out the door, they probably shouldn't have the other one inside the octagon. A big part of the fight game is mental, and part of a fighter is thinking of hanging up the gloves, then they aren't 100% focused on the task at hand.

no i think you could be right, in that kind of game if your mind is already half on giving it all up then you can't perform to the standard that you would when you were a hungry upstart, don't think that could be in question!

I'd love to see Matt pour it on in the third round and TKO Hendricks with clinch work and elbows followed up by some GnP. Unfortunately, I think Johny will find Matt with his left and end it with follow up shots. If it were a five rounder, I'd give Matt a better shot. I'll still be hoping for Brown to pull out the win and I know deep down that it isn't impossible for him to do it. I just think Hendricks is too tough to be finished in three and I don't think Matt will win if it goes the distance.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. I often am.

Back