Hendricks vs Wonderboy

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you think of this fight now? I remember a uproar when Wonderboy knocked him out with many people saying he was going to be one of the greatest welterweights of all time. Now, looking back is it still a great victory? Was Hendricks out of his prime by then or is Wonderboy just too damn good?

Prime Hendricks beats Wonderboy. He was an absolute shell of himself there, and his subsequent loss of form proves it.

Prime Hendricks beats Wonderboy. He was an absolute shell of himself there, and his subsequent loss of form proves it.
Weird how in the span of a year he went from being a championship level fighter to sucking.

Anyone who comes forward against WB like that is going to get worked. Till and Woodley were smart enough not to and Rory didn't do it well enough

Hendricks was absolutely cooked at that point.

Still think WB is up there. Needs to be more offensive plain and simple. Too much chess not enough punch/kick.

One kick to the french fries and Hendricks hasn't been the same since. Whether you want to credit WB for the downfall or not. I'm certain I saw his fighting soul leave his body with that kick.

Back