Hendricks Leaving Welterweight Division Movin Up to Middle Weight Division

Article header should've been "I'm done eating like a Heavyweight". Sorry Johny, you still don't get it.

Lol at assuming he has any job security before he's even fought Magny.

And your too short for MW. You used to make WW fine. The issue is obviously you and a lack of discipline.

Wait until you see him in there against a MW. Hell, wait until you see the pudge he carries into the cage tonight.

I used to think this would apply to Kelvin Gastelum....then Tim Fucking Kennedy happened

Instead of laying off the value meals he's gonna go to 185 and for all intents and purposes end his career. Unbelievable.

Hopefully he hasn't already done permanent damage. He has all those kids, it's not worth it to die young.

Aren't you supposed to announce shit BEFORE you actually do it?

He hasn't been a WW for a while now.

Did he ever really fight at Welterweight ?

Dana : Hendriks was never my friend.

Yeah to bad about Johnny..He reminds my of BJ is so many ways.

Lack of dedication and willpower marred even still great careers.

and both fell off a high cliff once there belief in themselves was shattered.

He clearly can't be at ww but he is gonna be tiny at 185. He's like 5'9, gonna be fighting guys like 6'2

Crazy thinking back to when he debuted. Brutal KO. Then he KO'd Kampmann and Fitch stiff. Now he can't even make weight let alone win a fight.

Nick Diaz was just talking about fighters like Alvarez (and Hendricks) that are "waist-deep" in their personal lives, with families, and kids and shit. They just don't have enough time and energy to compete with the people who are 100% dedicated to their craft. The work they put in earlier in their careers allows them to have that type of advantage with less effort, but the people who are "obsessed" with improving their game and who keep putting in work can close that gap very, very quickly. Sure, Stipe is a great example of an exception to this phenomenon, but I believe Johnny has definitely fallen victim to (and admitted it) the desire to enjoy the rewards that fighting has given him, and because of it, he's gotten fat and lazy.

Terrible move. 185 is scary right now, and most will bully him.

His body shape is completely different since Usada too, he was more built before, he now looks softer than ever and struggled with the cut, Usada killed him.

Back