Hendo or Machida?

shogun201

White Belt
Reaction score
im not asking who you think will win but who stylistically has a better chance against jones if they win and who you would rather see fight jones?

I'll take Hendo 1st round KO. Could go Machida easily as well though.

id rather hendo fight bones since he already earned the shot as it currently stands w/o beating machida...already saw bones v. machida once and dont expect too much of a difference in a rematch...much rather a new fight over the same old shit...

Machida has a better chance. Hendo is just too slow no, he'd get molested by Jones' kicks if they fought, but Machida is fast enough to get inside JBJ's enormous reach and land a kill shot.

I'd rather see Hendo get the shot that he rightly earned, than see Jones in this farcical shitshow against Sonnen, while Dan has to fight somebody he matches up with terribly.....

Neither have a good chance against Jones. But I'd rather see Hendo fight him. I was excited for that fight.

Hendo will break him into little pieces. I will bet 500 dollars on that one.

Machida has a better chance

#Joneshasfoughtenoughfighterslikehendo

Machida has a better chance. Hendo is just too slow no, he'd get molested by Jones' kicks if they fought, but Machida is fast enough to get inside JBJ's enormous reach and land a kill shot.

there are more chances of me banging Kate Beckinsale.

I actually feel the same way plus hendo will get tired and jones will capitalize

I'm a huge Hendo fan, but Machida has better speed, cardio, striking, and takedown defense and thus is a far better matchup against Jones.

Hendo's only realistic chance of beating Jones is by flash KO in the first or second round--which I doubt Jones let him get close enough to do.

I'd rather see Hendo get the shot that he rightly earned, than see Jones in this farcical shitshow against Sonnen, while Dan has to fight somebody he matches up with terribly.....

absolutely true

Machida has a far better chance

Hendo will be an easy notch in the belt of Jones

All in all Jones needs to go to HW

Machida champ then we get
Machida v. Hendo
Machida vs. Gus
Machida v. Shogun III

Machida Era Reload

there are more chances of me banging Kate Beckinsale.

Lyoto proved in their first fight that he has the speed and accuracy to do it.

4.gif

I want Dan to get his shot, and would cheer for either against Jones. However, I personally think Machida has a better chance at beating Jones. Hendo is a live dog against JBJ though.

Back