Hendo or Machida?

Lyoto proved in their first fight that he has the speed and accuracy to do it.

4.gif

This what happened the next round

bones1.gif

jonchokemac.gif

The puzzle has been figured out already

Give Hendo a shot

Hendo

He can plod forward throwing bombs and not fear the clinch as much... unlike Rampage and Rashad who couldn't go forward so instead they got picked off from another neighborhood round after round.

People think I'm crazy for saying this but Machida's distance game plays right into JJs distance game. Dan won't sit back and let JJ play his distance game like the others.

im more interested in seeing Hendo vs Jones

Machida is gonna spoil that fight though

I think Machida has a better chance and would also have a much better chance the second time around.

After Machida knocks out old man Dan in the first, he will recapture his title. He has a better chance of beating Jones, but honestly, neither of them have an excellent chance.

I got machida against henderson and machida in the rematch against jones

I got machida against henderson and machida in the rematch against jones

Good luck with that second bet. It ain't happening.

I love Machida fans who believe the only reason Lyoto did not win the first fight was because he had a short camp. The FACT is, Lyoto had as much time to prepare for Jones as Jones had to prepare for Lyoto. It took Jones one round to figure out Lyoto. A full camp for Lyoto changes absolutely nothing. Lyoto will probably beat Hendo, and then if Gus does not get the next shot, Jones will finish Lyoto. Again.

I love Machida fans who believe the only reason Lyoto did not win the first fight was because he had a short camp. The FACT is, Lyoto had as much time to prepare for Jones as Jones had to prepare for Lyoto. It took Jones one round to figure out Lyoto. A full camp for Lyoto changes absolutely nothing. Lyoto will probably beat Hendo, and then if Gus does not get the next shot, Jones will finish Lyoto. Again.

lol settle down dude. i could be wrong. don't have a crystal ball. i never said anything about a short training camp or made any other excuses for machida's loss. i just see him taking the rematch, that's all. just an opinion. not everyone is always going to agree with you. take a deep breath. go get stoned or laid or something.

I would give it to Hendo...Punchers chance may be the only thing to beat Jones and nobody displays more of that then Hendo. Mix in his heart and stubbornness and he may have a chance. Jones had already solved the Machida Mystery!

Hendo has earned his shot, he should smash machida.

Machida has a better chance. Hendo is just too slow no, he'd get molested by Jones' kicks if they fought, but Machida is fast enough to get inside JBJ's enormous reach and land a kill shot.
^ this

I like Hendo, he always has a punchers chance kinda like Rampage,... but i think hes best days are done i give Chael more a chance then Hendo he's just to slow to use any of hes wrestling and the H bomb well it won't even get within 9 inchs of jones..

Machida. he proved in the first fight he at least has a chance of slipping past Jones range. Henderson is just too small and slow to deal with such a fast lanky fighter like Jones

well, dragon got handled the first time so hendo
rematches should only happen if necessary anyway

I wish UFC 151 had happened, but logically, Machida is still a bigger threat to Jones.

You sound like the people who said Velasquez would kill JDS the first time they fought and the people who said JDS would slaughter Velasquez the second time they fought.

Machida has a way better chance than Hendo. Hendo is slow and he'll get picked apart by Jones.

Back