Hendo is going to destroy cormier

Where are you TS?

Lol....that fight went EXACTLY as I said it would.

It was a fight that never should have even happened, like Mir vs. JDS.

More like a MW fighting a MW.

Nope. Not remotely like that considering there was a clear size and strength advantage.

Wasnt taking anything away from DC, he's amazingly good. Just saying that's what it looked like the way he was ragdolling him, a 2 weight class difference.

Nope. Not remotely like that considering there was a clear size and strength advantage.

Wasnt taking anything away from DC, he's amazingly good. Just saying that's what it looked like the way he was ragdolling him, a 2 weight class difference.

Yes, but that's because there was just as big a skill disparity. Again, he also slammed Barnett, who is a legit HW that outweighed him by 20 lbs.
Point is DC still probably has about 20 lbs pounds of fat on him and could make MW if he really wanted to, alternatively if his kidneys still worked fine.

It was two LHW's facing each other.

That was a skill difference that caused that to happen, Hendo had fought plenty of fighters bigger than what Cormier was and he was never handled the way that Cormier did him last night. Cormier is stronger, quicker, and at this stage a much better wrestler than Hendo, that's not because of a size advantage.

I love how people on here love blaming everything on a size advantage when things don't work out for the "smaller" fighter. When Chael fought Rashad I saw people blaming Rashad's size advantage which was totally non-existent in that fight, but when Rashad fought Hendo and was never able to get a takedown I didn't hear anyone talking about Rashad's size advantage.

Hendo was right.

Shouldn't have sent DC that chicken.

Props to DC.

Yes, but that's because there was just as big a skill disparity. Again, he also slammed Barnett, who is a legit HW that outweighed him by 20 lbs.
Point is DC still probably has about 20 lbs pounds of fat on him and could make MW if he really wanted to, alternatively if his kidneys still worked fine.

I don't think he has that much fat on him. I think he has a lot of loose skin from being like 270 at one point. Even if his kidneys were good, DC would have a hell of a time making 185. The guy is literally built like a brick shit-house. Even if he could still do the big cuts, I think he would struggle like Johnny does at making 170. They're builds are similar in a lot of ways. at 35 years old, LHW is the perfect weight for DC.

That was utter domination.
At least DC went for the finish this time rather than not take any risks

.....................almost if he done exactly what DC did to him it would have been a classic. :icon_chee

This is why I never predict one guy over the other and simply hope for good fights. Some fights are easier to predict, but it's never a guarantee. How many people gave Dillashaw a chance? Of course anyone can say the underdog will win, but it's pure speculation, not some magic ability. Ok, ramble over

Well in the thread starters defense, Cormier will probably feel like his lower back has been destroyed for a few days. What with the heavy lifting and all.

Back