Hendo is going to destroy cormier

crystal-ball-500.jpg

Hendo should definitely retire. He has taken a ton of damage in his career. I don't want to see him take more damage.

Heh ... heh .... he he he.... bwaaaa ha ha ha.... pfffft... maybe not.

Cormier sure played it safe, he didn't want to box with Dan for anything.

I am very impressed by his wrestling. I have never seen an MMA fighter utilize wrestling so well.

A MW fighting a HW. Yikes.

Former HW...Cormier could make 185 too if he lost some of that unnecessary body fat. It wasn't the pure mass that was the advantage, it was the strength and wrestling ability that allowed DC to throw Hendo around.

Ts you're logic was stupid and you just spout off buzz words that you hear Joe Rogan say. Hopefully you realize you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Bawahahahaha I always like these types of threats, then the sherbros bump them. :)

Cormier is at least 230 that's a pretty big middle weight, he might have a middle weight frame but def doesn't weigh as much as a middleweight

He cuts water from about 220, and most certainly isn't more than that on fight night. Point is it's not the weight that allowed him to ragdoll Hendo, as evidenced by the fact that he ragdolled Barnett also. And he is better now than he was then.

I feel sorry for TS, be sure not to cry into your cheerios tomorrow morning. Hendo had his time, now it's DCs time.

Man! Henderson was treated like a ragdoll, literally. He simply toyed with Henderson.

Back