Hendo hints Fedor signed with "Belator" in twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
because he's coming back from retirement to take a 1 off fight to make tons of money? Yeah, I'm sure Randy's reputation is tarnished from the James Toney fight and people like Anderson's career was over when he fought James Irvin.

Shut up.

If he wants to fight some scrub now, good for him. If he wants to fight legit comp, good for him. Either way, I'll watch. And either way, it doesn't take away from what he has done in the sport.

Moron.

LOL. One would think you are a little into Fedor. Sorry but Fedor VS Kimbo hurts his image. It might not destroy his image but it definitely won't look good. It would destroy his image if Kimbo knocks him out. I imagine you might die a little inside if that happens. They have phone numbers you can call to deal with it if the time comes.

because he's coming back from retirement to take a 1 off fight to make tons of money? Yeah, I'm sure Randy's reputation is tarnished from the James Toney fight and people like Anderson's career was over when he fought James Irvin.

Shut up.

If he wants to fight some scrub now, good for him. If he wants to fight legit comp, good for him. Either way, I'll watch. And either way, it doesn't take away from what he has done in the sport.

Moron.

True to some extent..But if it turns out Dana offer is much more bigger than Bellator then signing with Strikeforce is really pathethic...Ok after 3 years he deservers one tune up fight, but after that he surely wants to test himself against top 10 if he wins, and at least top 8 are in UFC...

I wont even watch if he fights in Bellator. There are no matches for him there. What fucking Tito? Great another washed up former UFC champ for Fedor to beat. Who cares? Why not fight the current UFC champ that subbed you in 2 minutes last time?

Within the last year they have fired their CEO, CFO, and cut Bellators schedule in half.

Makes business sense, doesn't mean it's a going out of business sale. Bellator wasn't making money under the old management. They had too many shows with too little talent and not enough viewers per show. By having fewer shows but with more talent it will garner more viewers and decrease costs for ad and air time and operations. Coker will make them money. Or do you think Zuffa bought out SF at its peak because they just like to buy high and sell low?

Gold.

Duck_shuffle.gif

If he really is just looking for a one fight pay day this is the fight he takes. It would be a sad day when that headline pops up on my phone. It would kill his image as the GOAT.

Is michael jordan no longer the goat because he came out of retirement to play for the wizards?

Some of you guys are ridiculous.

It makes sense that he would sign with bellator...

He is back because he wants to make more money, and that whole reebok deal does not help with him signing with the ufc

If fedor is to compete with the best heavyweights in the world, then he must obviously go to bellator.

Hendo cant even spell Bellator properly, let alone break such news.

I hope he signs with bellator. I would lose some respect for fedor if he signs with ufc after all the shit Dana talked about him.

As realistic and plausible as that sounds I'm still trying to figure out who can he fight? As much as I'd enjoy the freak fest that would be Fedor vs Kimbo or Shamrock, let's be real here. No comission would let Kimbo or Ken get inside the cage with Fedor. I wikipedia'd their HW champion, he's sounds legit 15-0, has tons of Sambo fights. Only thing that sticks out here is that he decisioned Kongo. Which sort of tells me he's maybe not that good.

This can't be real. Fedor was asking for Werdum recently

Makes sense. Guy just want to make some money instead of facing actual legitimate competition. Can I say exposed?

How do you get "exposed" at 39?

Guess every fighter who doesn't retire undefeated get's "exposed" eventually. Guess Wayne Gretzky and Michael Jordan also got badly "exposed" in their late-30s. It wasn't age that caught up with them, they were never good to begin with.

As realistic and plausible as that sounds I'm still trying to figure out who can he fight? As much as I'd enjoy the freak fest that would be Fedor vs Kimbo or Shamrock, let's be real here. No comission would let Kimbo or Ken get inside the cage with Fedor. I wikipedia'd their HW champion, he's sounds legit 15-0, has tons of Sambo fights. Only thing that sticks out here is that he decisioned Kongo. Which sort of tells me he's maybe not that good.

Cain Velasquez

Win 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back