Hendo hints Fedor signed with "Belator" in twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
All any organization cares about is fans. If you pay more for Fedor then he will bring in I can't imagine you will be around long. Not sure how MMA fans can't grasp the basics of running a successful business.

There is an air of legitimacy certain fighters can bring to an organization that doesn't exactly translate to immediate tangible value.

If Bellator signed GSP, Jones and Aldo, the legitimacy they would bring to the organization over the long term would be more valuable than just the number of fans that watched their particular fights.

Reputation and brand legitimacy mean a lot in business. Not sure how some MMA fans cant grasp this.

Fedor is going to test his skills and fight Kimbo. It's not about the money guys!

why not? let him fight two fights outside the ufc first

1 Fight contract with Bellator so he can takeout Vitaly Minakov, than hopefully he signs with UFC

I don't think he fights Vitaly because didn't someone say they were going to train together? i could see him signing a one fight deal because that was also a rumor and that he wanted to fight in december.

maybe since he has a good relationship with coker, they think its easy to setup a quick fight with bellator in decemeber and if he wins maybe he can leverage the UFC into getting a shot at werdum or closer to a shot at werdum.

like everything with fedor, all we get is speculation so who knows about anything

There is an air of legitimacy certain fighters can bring to an organization that doesn't exactly translate to immediate tangible value.

If Bellator signed GSP, Jones and Aldo, the legitimacy they would bring to the organization over the long term would be more valuable than just the number of fans that watched their particular fights.

Reputation and brand legitimacy mean a lot in business. Not sure how some MMA fans cant grasp this.

Fedor vs Cans does not translate to a legitimate organization. Any great fighter against cans does not translate to a legit organization. That does not set up a good reputation or brand legitimacy.

I can't wait for the thread titles. "Fedor VS Kimbo Finally Bellator seen as a legitimate organization". LOL

I don't think he fights Vitaly because didn't someone say they were going to train together? i could see him signing a one fight deal because that was also a rumor and that he wanted to fight in december.

maybe since he has a good relationship with coker, they think its easy to setup a quick fight with bellator in decemeber and if he wins maybe he can leverage the UFC into getting a shot at werdum or closer to a shot at werdum.

like everything with fedor, all we get is speculation so who knows about anything

this post wins ..end of thread

Fedor is going to test his skills and fight Kimbo. It's not about the money guys!

If he really is just looking for a one fight pay day this is the fight he takes. It would be a sad day when that headline pops up on my phone. It would kill his image as the GOAT.

hendo recently trolled us with jacare talk too, so i donno if i believe it

Given his relationship with Scott Coker, it'd make sense.
Plus I couldn't handle seeing him in a Fedro Eleniamenko fight kit.

Fedor vs Cans does not translate to a legitimate organization. Any great fighter against cans does not translate to a legit organization. That does not set up a good reputation or brand legitimacy.

I can't wait for the thread titles. "Fedor VS Kimbo Finally Bellator seen as a legitimate organization". LOL

Idk... Rousey seems to be doing pretty well for herself.

Fedor vs Kongo
Fedor vs Lashley

Fights of the year right there guys

lol

If he really is just looking for a one fight pay day this is the fight he takes. It would be a sad day when that headline pops up on my phone. It would kill his image as the GOAT.

because he's coming back from retirement to take a 1 off fight to make tons of money? Yeah, I'm sure Randy's reputation is tarnished from the James Toney fight and people like Anderson's career was over when he fought James Irvin.

Shut up.

If he wants to fight some scrub now, good for him. If he wants to fight legit comp, good for him. Either way, I'll watch. And either way, it doesn't take away from what he has done in the sport.

Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back