HENDO: Has he talked about what happened in the Cormier fight?

Footwork333

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just re-watching this and Hendo really got smashed. I'm thinking it was because Hendo was fresh off TRT. He only weighed 199lbs...

Has he spoken about the fight?

it was the difference between a good wrestler and a really, really good wrestler. it was a performance to forget maybe.

I'm sure that's something he'd rather not even think about ever again, let alone talk about

He did, in fact.

He stated: "I shouldn't have given him that chicken."

No lie.

If he did all he'd say would be, "I got my ass kicked," and move onto the next question.

He said that he was too small for the fight and had to keep eating only to make it to 203lbs and that he was not happy with his performance.

Hendo did look tiny in there. MW is the way to go at this point.

He blamed it on the Popeye's Cormier ate.

Popeye's strength FTW.

I'll tell you. Hendo- 187 pounds walking weight. DC-225 walking weight and that may be an understatement.

He said that he was too small for the fight and had to keep eating only to make it to 203lbs and that he was not happy with his performance.

Hendo did look tiny in there. MW is the way to go at this point.

A week before the fight he was around 195 and his girlfriend was worried because he was actually struggling to PUT ON weight.

He fought a bear. We all saw it. What is there to say?

it was the difference between a good wrestler and a really, really good wrestler. it was a performance to forget maybe.

yeah I'm sure dan is actively trying to purge that fight from his memory, he really got embarrassed.

Back