HENDO: Has he talked about what happened in the Cormier fight?

it was the difference between a good wrestler and a really, really good wrestler. it was a performance to forget maybe.

More like the difference between an old fighter and a really, really, old fighter.

Hendo looked like a dinosaur in that fight he was so slow.

He got utterly thrashed and strangled unconscious. Who wants to relive that memory or talk it up? It's like Wolverine, his mind probably erased the entire day from his mind to save him debilitating mental anguish.

Hendo and Cormier were essentially the same styles expect Hendo was 40+ and Cormier was younger. I understand Cormier isn't in his 20's but he started MMA much later and likely has worn the way Hendo has.

I think they are just different eras. Hendo got ragdolled though. I've never seen someone get thrown like that and for it to be Hendo amazes me what Cormier can do.

Hendo is usually a man of few words. What he has said about Jones recently is the most he has said about anything in some time

there's really not much for him to say, he was thrashed by a stronger athlete and a better wrestler. it's not like it was a tactical mistake or a poor training camp, stylistically he just didn't have anything to offer

I'm pretty sure he erased it from his memory as soon as it was finished

I was just re-watching this and Hendo really got smashed. I'm thinking it was because Hendo was fresh off TRT. He only weighed 199lbs...

Has he spoken about the fight?

What's there to speak about when most people saw it, DC made a tossed salad out of Hendo.

cormier_hendo_ragdoll.gif

I was just re-watching this and Hendo really got smashed. I'm thinking it was because Hendo was fresh off TRT. He only weighed 199lbs...

Has he spoken about the fight?

....................Yeah, man, he has a team of geneticists attempting to solve the mystery even as we sp- wait, no. They've got it. Turns out he's in his forties and has ten years of fight training on Cormier.

There's not much to say other than 'I got ground to paste', so why should he talk about it?

Hendo in particular doesn't seem to be the type to analyze his losses in media.

I remember him saying that DC's top game kind of overwhelmed him. He said he felt super heavy on him, and it wore him out.

He just said he was too small and had to keep eating and drinking to make weight and even then, couldn't make it up to 205.

He also admitted to bad gameplay and just not being able to do what he wanted to do.

There's no shame in getting wrestled and tossed around by DC.

Back