Henderson vs Melendez targeted for UFC on Fox 7

Wonder how they work out points for tv (ie, how ppv points translate, if at all).

They probably don't. There's a reason why Lombard's been booked for 3 straight non PPV cards despite having a contract that says he gets a cut of the PPV. It's just a potential bonus to lure fighters to signing, you have to get on a PPV for it to count

They probably don't. There's a reason why Lombard's been booked for 3 straight non PPV cards despite having a contract that says he gets a cut of the PPV. It's just a potential bonus to lure fighters to signing, you have to get on a PPV for it to count

not true, the Ufc paid Cain what they thought he would of made on a ppv for his first fight with JDS.

Awesome, not a fan of Bendo but the guy isn't half regular, most reliable champion on the roster. Great fight!

Should be an interesting fight. I think Ben exposes Gil as an overrated fighter winning in a small pond. I like the idea someone mentioned earlier. If shit gets worked out with Eddie have him fight the winner of Pettis and Cerrone for the next shot

Should be a good fight. Melendez will bring a different look than Nate Diaz did.

Seems like forever since Gilbert has fought

Fighting a top 5 opponent will cause a sub par performance.

He crushed the last two he faced, where as Henderson has eeked out decisions. I don't get it, people either think Henderson is way better than he is or are severely underrating Melendez.

Octagon jitters are gonna cause a sub-par performance by Melendez. Bendo by UD

im not sure about that one. i would bet he'll be a little nervous but melendez has been in the corner of nate, nick, and jake for fights in the UFC it wont be his first time going to the octagon. plus look up melendez if you dont know him hes fought in the WEC, Pride FC, rumble at the rock in hawaii, shooto, K1, strikeforce, and dream . melendez has fought against tough guys he plenty of different organizations.

LW is so stacked. Maynard, Miller, Pettis/Cerrone, Alvarez if he signs are all up there.

Btw, Bendo by UD.

Back