Henderson, Sonnen granted licenses in Nevada

MarkDeisel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whelp both are cleared to fight for their next bouts in Vegas.

"Earlier this year the Nevada State Athletic Commission announced it's ban of testosterone replacement therapy. This meaning anyone previously approved who have to past certain tests to be licensed by the state. Lucky for UFC fans, two of those fighters have and are now licensed by the NSAC:"

Anyone know what these certain tests are former tue users have to pass?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/443919/Henderson-Sonnen-granted-licenses-in-Nevada/

I would assume a standard T test.

Is there any doubt now that Vitor failed that random test?

He's the only guy having trouble getting licensed.

This is poorly written. A lot of people are going to assume this means they were licensed for TRT use which is not true. Those people are morons, but none the less this is poorly worded.

pretty poorly worded. anyway, very interesting. can't wait to read up on this some more as things get closer to their next fights.

what the fuck? they're allowed to use TRT even though it's banned? or did they pass a low-T test? anyone care to explain?

what the fuck? they're allowed to use TRT even though it's banned? or did they pass a low-T test? anyone care to explain?

Lololololol. Go read Truebeliever's post right above yours.

At first I thought trt too. LOL

There is nothing wrong with how it's written. It is so clearly stated I actually can't believe you guys are struggling with it. Two FORMER TRT TUE guys are cleared to compete WITHOUT TRT. They passed their drug tests. That's it.

It's crystal clear what is being said. This country's education is so bad, reading comprehension skills nonexistant.

They can fight, without TRT. They probably took a T:E test (not T level test) to prove they are not taking TRT.

And yes, it's crystal clear Vitor failed his test and was abusing steroids on top of his TRT.

so Chael can use TRT again, awesome! Looking forward to him destroying Wanderlei.

:icon_lol:
People are just assuming they were granted licenses to use TRT? Unreal.
Put your brains into gear and realize it is banned but the fighters still need a license to fight.

Back