Henderson, Sonnen granted licenses in Nevada

Ahh great, hopefully we can see the return of the Trt Vitor! This just made my day!

How do you guys fail to understand what is written?
I really hope none of you ever get a job with paperwork.. any kind of paperwork.
If your job is to wipe someones ass I reckon you would fail.

God you people suck sometimes. Faith in humanity reduced

Ahh great, hopefully we can see the return of the Trt Vitor! This just made my day!

TRT is banned, the reading comprehension in this forum is so abysmal.

Even if TRT came back, Vitor would never get it, he just pissed hot in his last random test.

TRT is banned, the reading comprehension in this forum is so abysmal.

Even if TRT came back, Vitor would never get it, he just pissed hot in his last random test.

Wait, what? lol u drunk or something? So Sonnen and Hendo can use it, but not Belfort?

Im confused as to how many people are confused by this article. They got liscenses to fight, not to fight on TRT.

Wait, what? lol u drunk or something? So Sonnen and Hendo can use it, but not Belfort?

Ok, I will attempt to walk you through it step by step.

-To be able to get an liscense then need to take a test that proves they are no longer on the TRT treatment plan.
-They did.
-They passed.
-The end.

Where you got TRT or anything else from is on you and the rest of the schmucks in this thread. I hope you are younger then 10.
Now... anything you still don`t understand? Like puberty or sex?

Im confused as to how many people are confused by this article. They got liscenses to fight, not to fight on TRT.

Its hilarious....this made my morning. People 's reading comprehension on this forum sucks lol.

Ok, I will attempt to walk you through it step by step.

-To be able to get an liscense then need to take a test that proves they are no longer on the TRT treatment plan.
-They did.
-They passed.
-The end.

Where you got TRT or anything else from is on you and the rest of the schmucks in this thread. I hope you are younger then 10.
Now... anything you still don`t understand? Like puberty or sex?

Another one bites the dust :icon_chee

Troll-face-problem.jpg

I actually don`t believe you are a troll :) Looking at your posts I believe you to be what most people would call a kid with special needs. But if it makes you feel better, lets say you trolled us. 20\20 hindight and all that.

*pats head*
There,there... you did good

I actually don`t believe you are a troll :) Looking at your posts I believe you to be what most people would call a kid with special needs. But if it makes you feel better, lets say you trolled us. 20\20 hindight and all that.

*pats head*

Yeah easy to pass off a lapse in thought process as being a "troll"

It's crystal clear what is being said. This country's education is so bad, reading comprehension skills nonexistant.

They can fight, without TRT. They probably took a T:E test (not T level test) to prove they are not taking TRT.

And yes, it's crystal clear Vitor failed his test and was abusing steroids on top of his TRT.

Yeap, and for this exact reason arguing on this forum is just totally in vain.

People read and never comprehend what they actually did read.

*pats head*

A bad troll attempt? Sure! But the previous posters before me clearly stated what the article was about, so yes. Anyways...

QlkTIJQ.jpg

How can someone who is on record stating he will DIE if he can't inject TRT into his ass get a license to fight without it?

It's crystal clear what is being said. This country's education is so bad, reading comprehension skills nonexistant.

They can fight, without TRT. They probably took a T:E test (not T level test) to prove they are not taking TRT.

And yes, it's crystal clear Vitor failed his test and was abusing steroids on top of his TRT.

nonexistant

This guy....

This is poorly written. A lot of people are going to assume this means they were licensed for TRT use which is not true. Those people are morons, but none the less this is poorly worded.

How are they morons if it is poorly written.

Whelp both are cleared to fight for their next bouts in Vegas.

"Earlier this year the Nevada State Athletic Commission announced it's ban of testosterone replacement therapy. This meaning anyone previously approved who have to past certain tests to be licensed by the state. Lucky for UFC fans, two of those fighters have and are now licensed by the NSAC:"

Anyone know what these certain tests are former tue users have to pass?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/443919/Henderson-Sonnen-granted-licenses-in-Nevada/

Holy crap, I can't believe that paragraph was written on something purporting to be a professional news site.

There's nothing in the full article (http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/13/5714766/nsac-approves-licenses-for-chael-sonnen-dan-henderson) that says they had to take any type of test before being licensed, though.

Back