Helwani confirms Tarec, Mousasi, Gian Villante, Rockhold,

*So Dana, who in Strikeforce do you wanna bring over to the UFC?*

everyone.gif

Just needs Barnett, Amagov, Masvidal and Ricehouse. Then I'll be more than happy.

Saffiedine vs. GSP is a very interesting match up

UFC just added a lot of talent. Nice.

Yup. Time for the talent that's already in the UFC to start being even more worried about keeping their jobs. They gotta put in some good fights now.

I'm absolutely thrilled for Mousasi, Marquardt, Rockhold, Jacare and Gracie. There's gonna be some amazing fights.

Opponents Mousasi beats:
1 Forrest Griffin
2 Brandon Vera
3 Matt Hamill
4 Rampage Jackson
5 Vladimir Matyushenko
6 Wanderlei Silva
7 Ryan Bader
8 Shogun Rua
9 Thiago Silva
10 Phil Davis
11 Lil Nog

Close fights for Mousasi:
1 Dan Henderson
2 Alexander Gustafsson
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Chael Sonnen

Most likely lose to:
1 Rashad Evans
2 Lyoto Machida
3 Jon Jones

Opponents Mousasi beats:
1 Forrest Griffin
2 Brandon Vera
3 Matt Hamill
4 Rampage Jackson
5 Vladimir Matyushenko
6 Wanderlei Silva
7 Ryan Bader
8 Shogun Rua
9 Thiago Silva
10 Phil Davis
11 Lil Nog

Close fights for Mousasi:
1 Dan Henderson
2 Alexander Gustafsson
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Chael Sonnen

Most likely lose to:
1 Rashad Evans
2 Lyoto Machida
3 Jon Jones

I'm not sure why you think Mousasi would steamroll Phil Davis? Ever seen his fight against Lawal. Davis is arguably just as good of a wrestler w/better submissions.

nice to know that roger will be coming too.

Roger won't last long. His standup is really bad. He leaves his chin exposed a lot, and he is really slow. His jiu jitsu is out of this world, but I just don't see him getting the takedowns and avoiding punishment on his feet with the better guys.

I'm not sure why you think Mousasi would steamroll Phil Davis? Ever seen his fight against Lawal. Davis is arguably just as good of a wrestler w/better submissions.

I never said he'd steamroll Phil Davis, but most likely he'd get the W if they ever fight in the future. Mousasi picks him apart striking and even on the ground Mousasi can find a way to sub Davis.

Great, bunch of good guys coming over but I am still a little disappointed Barnett ain't on that list.

Jorge Masvidal better be signed if Noons and Couture were...

Back