Helwani confirms Tarec, Mousasi, Gian Villante, Rockhold,

No complaints about any of those.

gentlemansagreementhuzzah.gif

They better sign the war master dammit. Don't protect the HW division from him
josh_barnett_4.jpg

I'm absolutely thrilled for Mousasi, Marquardt, Rockhold, Jacare and Gracie. There's gonna be some amazing fights.

Likewise, i'm the most stoked for Mousasi, Rockhold, and Jacare. I hope they all get signed to fights soon.

Add Chris Spang to the list, stated last week that he is signed!

Hellz yeah,

Hopefully a bunch of them can be booked on the Fox card with Gilbert and Cormier

I assume they're gonna hype up Roger to high heavens him being a Gracie and all. Not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

Hellz yeah,

Hopefully a bunch of them can be booked on the Fox card with Gilbert and Cormier

Fox card already has 3 of it's 4 main cards. I think many of these guys are headed for main cards. I'm hoping for Ufc 159 debuts.

Nice..... no complaints, I can't wait to see Mousasi and Jacarre in the UFC. I'm positive Barnett is on the list.

Taking a fight on short notice (like less than two weeks notice I believe) is a sure fire way to ensure another chance in ZUFFA land.

and the dude is a 145 pounder fighting up a weight and looked pretty damn good on the feet and never really gassed was throwing submissions after submissions and lots of punches.... he works on his tdd this guy could make some serious noise at 145.

Back