help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfak

White Belt
Reaction score
alright i suddenly got a slight burning and slight pulsing on my left upper thigh and now i notice a slight lump not visible but, feelable any help greatly appreiciate4d
ps: i had a slight pain on my lower abdomin earlier but quickly went away

Alien_chestburster.jpg

Sounds like an infestation. Got bit by anything lately?

Injury threads - if you are asking for diagnosis first fill out this questionaire: Have you gone to see a doctor? If not, do it. Are you following his advice? If not, do it. Can you do the exercise lighter without pain? if so, do it. if not, don't do the exercise. In short, don't do any exercise that causes sharp pain in your joints (not to be confused feeling the burn, which is muscular), and see a doctor about any inhibiting injury.

Taken directly from sticky on Forbidden Topics.

The Facehuggers gross me out. Nothing quite beats being orally impregnated by an alien.

alien-facehugger-on-kane.jpg

Taken directly from sticky on Forbidden Topics.

Fixed. Unless you want me to diagnose it from your vague description over the internet with the medical knowledge I've gleaned from Virtual Surgeons 1 & 2.

Go see your doc.

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” Terry Pratchett

No worries i can tell you what it is from over the interwebs, i'm just that good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back