help on a routine

Haven

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't really know where to begin in my journey for toning and losing weight. I see so many different routines and circuits but I don't really know what would be good for me. So, I have come to you guys for help and see if you could build me a routine? Again I am clueless and really don't know what direction to be pointed in.

My equipment -
Swiss ball
Exercise bike
Dumbells. 20, 25, 30
Kettleball/medicine ball 10lbs
Irongym pull up bar for the door
Ab slide
Jump rope
Milk crate for elevation

I feel all I'm missing really is a bench but i'll work with what I got. Anyway like I said I'm trying to tone down and drop some weight I'm eating lean meat primarily with veg. If you guys could cook up a good workout i'd be forever gratefull.

Format your strength routine something like so:

Push(Chest and triceps) Exercise
Pull(back) Exericse
Leg Exercise
1 or 2 exercises in an area youd like to improve

Go heavy or do a lot of reps. Its going to be hard to challenge yourself with limited weights and equipment.

There is no such thing as toning. Only making a muscle bigger or smaller and increasing or reducing bodyfat percentage. "Toning" would fall under making the muscle bigger and reducing bodyfat. A method of speeding up fat loss is HIIT, which you can do on the bike. Basically HIIT for a beginner is going hard for 30 seconds and going slowly for 90. As your conditioning improves you will go harder for longer and reduce the rest periods. HIIT Workouts: 30 Second Training Intervals

Last edited:
Sorry for the harsh replies, I don't think people realized that you're a woman.

Getting a gym membership would be your best option, you're very limited with the equipment you have.

Sorry for the harsh replies, I don't think people realized that you're a woman.

Haha! I guess I deserve that. Like I said though I don't have much direction on this. Anything I have done consisted of what I've seen in a magazine or youtube. A lot of it comes down to the fact I have no real strength. Say I can curl a 45lb weight 8 times the second rep I can only do it like 3 times. Everything just gets lactic build way to fast and I want to change that.

If you want to lose weight eat chicken and tuna everyday. Jog 2 miles a day and you will see fast results. The tough thing is eating the chicken and tuna everyday without getting sick of it.

P.s. no mayo on the tuna. no bread

Asking for advice on how to get "toned" around here, is like asking an atheist to help you find god...

ok, ok. How about how do i work on getting consistant strength? reducing my lactic acid build up while shedding body fat? any routines i should be pointed to?

Back