• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help Me Understand This (Insane) Recent Encounter With A Female

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle vibrator joke burned out long before
Your legend on sherdog ever did

1GOW.gif

SkinnyEnchantedAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif
{<jordan}

giphy.gif

Looks like TS has done a runner. You’ve already been berated enough and hopefully come to your senses so let it be a lesson learned. It was obviously a terrible and inappropriate joke (with no punchline or context) that got you a well deserved bashing on sherdog.

Sounds like wisdom to me. I have had a similar experience lately. Everybody else treats this chick like a complete whore. I make a comment about her not really being exclusive and I'm a complete cunt. I fucken sick of being the guy that makes women feel better about themselves by being nice, only to watch them turn around and fuck some complete arsehole (that ends up slapping them around). To make it worse I'm always getting told how good looking I am, or how nice I am, but...
Then I end up losing my shit, when I feel like I'm being treated like a doormat.
I go from being the nice guy to the raging lunatic and they don't want fuck all to do with me.
I learned a long time ago that you set the tone from the very beginning and you never have these problems. If you want to fuck then you flirt from the beginning (not creepy flirt, just enough to keep the tone clear). You never play the chaste nice guy and then randomly up the ante because then girls feel misled. They were seeing you one way and now you're different. If you play it nice from the beginning then you have to stick with nice until she changes the tone.

Yo, many thanks to TS for this. Been laughing since last night. This keeps on delivering. After his update failed here, he just disappeared. It's all good TS. We've all been there at some point. You live and you learn.

this Entire thread, story, and situation is fucking hilarious. Made my morning. <{MingNope}>

Should share this thread with that chick, TS. She may actually laugh now at your expense lmao.

Jeez.. the Mayberry doesn't fuck around.

tenor.gif

I learned a long time ago that you set the tone from the very beginning and you never have these problems. If you want to fuck then you flirt from the beginning (not creepy flirt, just enough to keep the tone clear). You never play the chaste nice guy and then randomly up the ante because then girls feel misled. They were seeing you one way and now you're different. If you play it nice from the beginning then you have to stick with nice until she changes the tone.
Which usually doesn't happen, and your left sitting there like a fuck head. After you have completely fucked your chances you ask what you did wrong, and they say "your a really nice guy, but... your not my type/too boring". And then you sit there feeling like a shit cunt while she fucks one of your mates.
From what I have seen most women like confidence and being aggressively pursued. It's ridiculous what you can get away with if your confident enough.

Last edited:
Yo, many thanks to TS for this. Been laughing since last night. This keeps on delivering. After his update failed here, he just disappeared. It's all good TS. We've all been there at some point. You live and you learn.
After trying to play it off like it was a troll thread.
<{cruzshake}>

Which usually doesn't happen, and your left setting there like a fuck head. After you have completely fucked your chances you ask what you did wrong, and they say "your a really nice guy, but... your not my type/too boring". And then you sit there feeling like a shit cunt while she fucks one of your mates.
From what I have seen most women like confidence and being aggressively pursued. It's ridiculous what you can get away with if your confident enough.
I can't speak to that experience. But if you start nice and she never changes the tone then chalk it up to not being a good fit - if she doesn't like the nice version of you, so be it. Just like you can start flirtatious and still have her say you're not her type. No one gets every girl they want. Starting flirtatious just shortens your time investment before she makes her feelings clear.

I've been the nice guy and had plenty of girls up the ante. It was mostly when I in my late teens. But I've been very nice while being myself and had girls change the dynamic. Now, that's not the same as being friend-zoned. I was never friend-zoned because we weren't friends, I'm just nice. The 2 things aren't the same.

Also what ts fails to understand is the crazy ones are the most fun, sadly he will never know.

Back