Help me lose 30 lbs in 1.5 month

kokaka

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello!

As the topic described I really need to lose some weight. My current weight is 233 (106 kg) lbs and I am 6

If you're 6'-7" and 233 pounds, you probably don't have a lot of body fat. If that's the case, you could always try amputating a leg or dehydrating yourself to dangerous levels.

Fill us in on body type, current diet and we'll tell you if it's feasible, and, if so, what to stop eating/start doing. In actuality, 30 lbs. over a 6'-7" frame might not be too bad, depending on what you look like. Why 207? That's seems like an odd number, but admittedly, I don't know much about the weight class cut-offs for the various sports.

Why are you dropping to 207, that seem wraith-like for your height.

Yeah, are you trying to fit down chimneys or something?

fat_wilhelm said:
If you're 6'-7" and 233 pounds, you probably don't have a lot of body fat. If that's the case, you could always try amputating a leg or dehydrating yourself to dangerous levels.

Fill us in on body type, current diet and we'll tell you if it's feasible, and, if so, what to stop eating/start doing. In actuality, 30 lbs. over a 6'-7" frame might not be too bad, depending on what you look like. Why 207? That's seems like an odd number, but admittedly, I don't know much about the weight class cut-offs for the various sports.

I have a bit fat body type so when I have drop about 20-25 lbs to get a perfect body, I have definitely not a ninja-body. (Its easy to eat unhealthy when you have a broken leg :D). I don

Why in 1.5 months? If you mean 30 pounds OF FAT (as in not weighing in for comp), I'd say forget it. If it's for a weigh in, it might be feasible, but not simple.

So, how much Kilos do you weigh exactly, maybe your conversion was wrong.

Noskill said:
Why in 1.5 months? If you mean 30 pounds OF FAT (as in not weighing in for comp), I'd say forget it. If it's for a weigh in, it might be feasible, but not simple.

So, how much Kilos do you weigh exactly, maybe your conversion was wrong.

It's for a competition, and I am weighing 106kg I need to go down to 94-95 kg thats about 26 lbs

Back