Help me decide on a diet?

Chewy954

White Belt
Reaction score
Summer just started and I need to lose a few pounds around my stomach. I'm 17. I lost about 25 lb already, I was 187 and dropped to 150-160. I'm trying to lose around the stomach and these damn love handles...

Can someone tell me the quickest way in doing so? Right now I try to eat as healthy as possible, grilled chicken + steak, but when there's nothing here I'd order pizza...

I work out for about 20-30 minutes a day, just push ups and sit ups till I buy a weight set, then I'll start using creatine as well.

Any suggestions to lose it around the stomach and fast? Thanks!

I'm 5' 11" - 6', 150-160lb, want to drop weight around stomach and lose love handles.

I also have a bit of a puffy nipple, I know that comes from not working out so I do push ups now as well..

Should I take creatine while doing the push ups or only when I get a weight set?

Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums - FAQ

>_>

So.. if you're not gonna answer, stay away from the thread? everyones body is different so this is why, rather than take advice from another thread I've read, I asked my self since goals, height, and weight vary.

You're an average skinny fat person. I highly doubt there's much extraordinary about you.

And if you can't take the time to try and educate yourself (read the FAQ) why should anyone else waste time on your lazy ass?

Not really, I'm pretty wide for my size surprisingly. I thought he was referring to what I posted... not the sticky.

I have some fat left on me, I look lean but I notice it, and I'm getting into modeling soon(need some extra money.. lol) and I need to get lean for that so.

I'll read the sticky now..

Eat lean meats and lots of veggies. Weight training and doing cardio will shed those pounds. I can't help with you puffy nips problem.

becoming a model to get extra money is the worst idea possible.trust me,i know.

A skinny-fat model? Based on this and a male neighbor who "modeled"...

IM6Z5OHF7WD2FA6IBTPZJQA5A5IWLCYA.jpg

Im sure you can search and see this same question has been asked numerous times. You cant spot train unless you get lipo

I had puffy nips when I was a teenager and was told it was just a hormonal thing. It just went away once I hit my 20s. Yeah, that doesn't really help you now but oh well.

I would suggest trying several out and seeing which one your body responds best to.

1 word: paleo.
I'm not 100% paleo because I still drink a bit of milk and eat whole grains in small doses, but I am very impressed with the results.

I recomend the Jeffery Dahmer diet. The lean muscle mass you put on will amaze you and your neighbors will thank you for getting rid of those pesky door to door salesmen and Jehova's Witnesses.

I recomend the Jeffery Dahmer diet. The lean muscle mass you put on will amaze you and your neighbors will thank you for getting rid of those pesky door to door salesmen and Jehova's Witnesses.

I looked him up and lol'd. :icon_chee

No biggie, I just thought everyone knew who he was. Guess I shouldn't assume like that.

Well yeah modeling for money and since I want to act it puts my face out there lol.

I usually lean meats(steak and chicken, grilled) and veggies but for breakfast I always eat pancakes. I guess I can eliminate that and go to do atleast 20 minute run a day. Before I use to shadow box to cut weight and it worked, I guess I'll do that again as well.

Back