Help me decide on a diet?

Ok first of all no creatine until you lose more fat than you want to. now i dont agree with creatine in general but if you feel its worth it will make your muscles bigger and the rest of your body and awkward puffy fat so if you take b4 you lose the weight youre f'ed also watch out for common symptoms of creatine: pimples, penis shrinkage, mood swings, and the fat of course. and make sure you are doing full body workouts... that means power cleans then squats then deadlifts (at least thats the order i like them in). For breakfast/quick meal i will buy and boil 12 eggs at a time & keep it in the fridge plus it makes it very eassy to eat only the whites

Ok first of all no creatine until you lose more fat than you want to. now i dont agree with creatine in general but if you feel its worth it will make your muscles bigger and the rest of your body and awkward puffy fat so if you take b4 you lose the weight youre f'ed also watch out for common symptoms of creatine: pimples, penis shrinkage, mood swings, and the fat of course. and make sure you are doing full body workouts... that means power cleans then squats then deadlifts (at least thats the order i like them in). For breakfast/quick meal i will buy and boil 12 eggs at a time & keep it in the fridge plus it makes it very eassy to eat only the whites

This gets my vote for dumbest post of the week.

Wow, that is really bad... Where the hell do you get the "symptoms of creatine" bullshit?

I think this necessitates the following reaction: everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this.

Please. Stop. Posting. On. Sherdog.

Back