Help for groomsman gifts?

I've gotten a flask, a nice bottle opener, a book press, a small leather note pad with a nice "thank you" note on the first page, and golf balls. I'd rather have gotten nothing than the golf balls I knew he got free but I liked the others.

If you were a chick.

images

I got something very similar when I was a groomsman.

Accept it was this model:

images

One blade had our nickname, the other had our name.

I did single blade knives. Milky, Mentor, brother and lucky star was what I had engraved on them. All long stories, and all the guys seems to enjoy them b

I got a nice engraved zippo from my bro for his first wedding, his second i got a pretty ok watch.

Wonder what I'll get for the third.

Oakley Gascan sunglasses were a great gift I've seen given. The best gift I ever got was a custom made personalized radio strap for the walkie talkies we use at work.

For my wedding I gave a nice pocket knife at the rehearsal dinner and a flask engraved with their name at the wedding. I'm an uncultured midwest hillbilly so take these gifts for what they are.

Damn, I need to get more friends so I can get some gifts...

- moneyclips
- flasks
- Zippos
- small bottles of Johnnie Blue
- a BJ from future Mrs. Scotto
- pocket watches
- tix to a sporting event so you all can have a good night out together

Nice gents folder is a great option.

I really like these two boker models. Very sleek and elegant and can be had for about 50 bucks.

Boker Exskelimoor (comes in two sizes I and II)

01bo005.jpg

Boker Exskelibur (comes in two sizes I and II)

01bo002.jpg

Got 20 dollars of Starbucks giftcard from the groom the one time I was a groomsman, though their budget was pretty tight. Friend made good once or twice over the years though.

And finally, the leatherman Squirt PS4. Pound for pound one of the most useful every day multi-tools a person can carry. These things are built fairly tough and are small enough for either pocket or keychain carry.

The PS4 model offers the best assortment of tools IMHO.

1000w.jpg

Id love to get a knife.

At my brothers wedding he gave us all ice cream makers.

Id love to get a knife.

At my brothers wedding he gave us all ice cream makers.

A lot of guys won't actually go out and buy a knife to carry for every day use. But once they're given one that is geared for every day utility, they suddenly notice how useful they can be.

I got something very similar when I was a groomsman.

Accept it was this model:

images

One blade had our nickname, the other had our name.

If I was getting married, I would do these...

http://www.benchmade.com/products/556

with this...

http://www.benchmade.com/lasermark/index.aspx

But that's just me.

They have more upscale "gentleman's folders" too, if you're willing to pay more.

I did something similar. Gave two guys a cross pen/mechanical pencil set and two guys a Harley Davidson pocket knife (they both ride) but opted for a model where I could have their last name laser etched on the frame rather than the blade. The pen/pencil guys got the name/nickname combo.

My gifts were a little pricey but i think they loved them. I got them all autographed photos of celebs they like. Christian bale for one guy. Derrick Rose auto. Stan Lee auto. chuck liddell auto and a few others. averaged out to about 60 a piece but im pretty sure they are gonna enjoy them for a long time.

Back