• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELLBOY Reboot (New R-Rated Sizzle Reel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy is they actually cast people in the roles of witches in this movie and she got cast as a human female.
Cold_Blooded.jpg

Just never checked it out. I tried watching the films, but I don't like the actor, never have. I hated him since Blade II.

Oh, that is new.. everyone I ever talked with about that actor and his roles love the charisma and charm of Ron.

Oh, that is new.. everyone I ever talked with about that actor and his roles love the charisma and charm of Ron.
Maybe because the first time I saw him he tried to mess with my man, Blade. lol

Maybe because the first time I saw him he tried to mess with my man, Blade. lol
Get thee to CITY OF LOST CHILDREN (unless you can't stand Frenchie fantasy, which I'll grant anyone).
vlcsnap-2015-06-01-21h54m39s453-720x390.jpg

tumblr_lh1q45HoAv1qas5xlo1_400.gif

My only experience with the character is the GDT films, and my first impression is it looks quite good.

As everyone else has said looks great but the hair needs to be shorter or something, it just looks so weird for whatever reason.

Wonder if they will keep the same tone as the previous films or go darker

Okay, I've been looking up her pictures trying to find ones where she don't look like the toothless hillbilly granddaughter no one wants to claim.

Here's a shot next to Chloe Grace Moretz, and even though Chloe's not exactly at fighting weight, it gives me an idea of how delicate Lane is.

chloe-moretz-and-sasha-lane-leaves-greenwich-hotel-in-new-york-06-05-2017_1.jpg

Dunno who that girl is, but she's looked suspect in every single picture I've seen of her so far.

She's also a younger millenial, who's an actress at that, so they're a different breed. Their mindset and fashion are so far from the average Joe that it doesn't shock me that her look isn't inspiring confidence for most of us.

I'm sure she killed it in the audition, though, or she wouldn't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back