Hell Hath No Fury Like an Anthony Smith Scorned: He's Still Mad at Rockhold

Do you like listening to Smith?

• Total voters
I don't blame him for having some animosity toward salt-hand Luke. Rocksalt earned his knockout loss. He not only talked shit about his opponent, but everybody else too. Then he says he's gonna beat Jones and all this nonsense. That guy's ego is in another fucking galaxy.

How do you get knocked out by Bisping and talk shit about anybody being a bum? And I like Bisping, but seriously, when was the last time he knocked anyone out before Rocksalt? Salt-hand Luke should've had his ego checked, but I bet he says it was a "lucky shot" and he beats Jan 99/100 times just like he did with Bisping. He's an egomaniacal sore loser. It's really too bad Weidman threw that silly spinning kick. I think ol' salt-hand's ego just got out of control because Weidman was the guy that beat Silva, and he forgot how close the fight was before Weidman made a very bad judgment call.

Ok, rant over. Rocksalt ate a giant shit sandwich and I love seeing trash talking go wrong like that.

some of the nicknames for Smith itt are fucking terrible

remember: dying is easy, comedy is hard

Rocksalt deserves all the shit been thrown his way, specially by Smith, dude is an insufferable cunt.

I just hope Rockhold gets himself together and comes back strong. Nothing brightens my day more than seeing him KO’d on a regular basis.

Not a fan of kitty cat heart Smith. It will take a lot for me to forget that abysmal showing against Jones.

If we judged every fighter by their worst effort, they'd all be bums and not worth watching. I get that Smith laid a big egg at the worst possible time and should have pulled the trigger and gone out on his shield, but putting everything on that one fight is unfair. Especially because he could have "stolen" the belt when Jones hit him with the illegal shot. He could have taken the DQ win, and plenty of guys who were on their way to a sure loss would have. But he stayed in there and took his beating like a man, costing himself hundreds of thousands of dollars. He should get some credit for that.

If we judged every fighter by their worst effort, they'd all be bums and not worth watching. I get that Smith laid a big egg at the worst possible time and should have pulled the trigger and gone out on his shield, but putting everything on that one fight is unfair. Especially because he could have "stolen" the belt when Jones hit him with the illegal shot. He could have taken the DQ win, and plenty of guys who were on their way to a sure loss would have. But he stayed in there and took his beating like a man, costing himself hundreds of thousands of dollars. He should get some credit for that.

Morons are using the Jones fight to "Condit" Smith.

And by "Condit" I'm referring to the way certain numbskulls tried to erase Carlos's entire history of being an aggressive, just-bleed warrior based on his performance in one single fight.

Well, it's not just that one fight. I just generally don't enjoy watching the guy fight. I'm not a fan and that fight with jones kind of put the nail in the coffin for me in terms of whether or not I could ever come around as a fan. It's not a 100 percent logical distaste for the guy—he's just one of those fighters that rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

I’m not a huge fan of Smith, but everything he said was fair. Rockhold is an ultimate douche bag, and Smith seems like a down to earth guy.....

some of the nicknames for Smith itt are fucking terrible

remember: dying is easy, comedy is hard
10 million starving comedians in this world and everybody still fucking wants to be one.

Rockhold is a douche with no chin, is that the point here?

No. But I love reading what he has to say. He has a voice made for print.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back