• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Crashes ***UPDATE: President Dead***

240520001049-iran-president-helicopter-crash.jpg

Crash site footage has been made available, though really a single photo says it all.

putin is in awe of the ingenuity. "you mean there are ways other than windows?!"

Israel has already denied any involvement. Given that Mossad's usual idea of plausibal denialibilty is to not take a selfie with the victim's corpse, I'm inclined to believe this was just a happy accident. :)

Why are the tough gun owners so afraid of WW3? Oh yeah it's because they're pussies deep down.

This reminded me clown Morgan Freeman calling Trump a terrorist for killing Qassem Soleimani while Qassem and Obama killed millions of people in the middle east

Hadn't followed this, but I saw a news update at work which started off, "Iranian President's Helicopter suffers hard landing" then flashed to a drone shot of a blackened blast mark on the side of a mountain.
Hard not to think they were taking the piss.

f756b94de0e7a3c8daa0f12eb63f8d1c

Just read that they found his head and shoulders in the wreckage confirming that he had dandruff.
Christa McAullife called - she wants her insensitive joke back.

a little bit of rain falls in the desert so they're gonna call off the search for their countries prime minister?

and the search and rescue workers are going missing trying to find the plane that gone missing?

something doesn't add up here. brb gonna build my bunker.
Nothing to do with the thread topic but I would too. If they're in a mountainous area there could easily be flash floods. Sounds a likely end for the missing rescue workers, sadly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back