Hector Lombard vs Nate Marquardt - who wins and how?

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright I want to know what you guys think here, I don't care or look at any polls except ones on sherdog where I know its from real pros and not messed around with. I got Lombard via decision.

I am going with Hector by tko, I think he is the harder puncher and I see this fight being a stand up match.

Nate by TKO

Hector gasses out, and Nate strikes him.

Alright I want to know what you guys think here, I don't care or look at any polls except ones on sherdog where I know its from real pros and not messed around with. I got Lombard via decision.

Lombard via 1st rd KO

i picked hector by KO. I just have no confidence in Nate anymore.

tjhough these guys are both coming off losses people still love watching them fight i would love to have seen them on the main card

I think Lombard blitzes him early and catches him. He hits a fair bit harder and Marquardt looks to be losing some of his punch resistance.

I think Marquardt has a decent chance to outwork Lombard standing, but after the Ellenberger fight, I don't really know.

I think it was only the second time he has been finished by strikes, and Ellenberger throws some bombs.

My gut says Lombard via KO in the first, but my brain doesn't want to write off Marquardt who is a tough and effective striker in his own right.

Considering that Lombard may have had a bad cut, and people were talking about how ripped he looks, he may gas and then get knocked out though.

Isn't this fight on the undercard? why would they do that

Nate by decision after Lombard fades and gets laid on a lot. Gonna be a boring fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back