Hector Lombard should be 2-0 in the UFC right now

He looked like shit the first fight regardless of who won it. Terrible performance.

Good to see him loosen up and get pumped tonight though. Looking forward to seeing him again.

yea whats the point of saying he is '2-0' etc. - he looked bad last time for whatever reason, now he looked good - today is what matters

Lombard will smash Anderson Silva then Chael will talk shit and Lombard will smash him too and then he will superfight and super smash Jon Jones then Tim Boetsch will beat him...

lmao

I really like lombard.
Hope he does great in the UFC.

Sad, that it took a 50 percent healthy Hector with a broken sternum eating measly leg kicks from Boetch tO rob him of the decision of that night. Say what you will, but Boetch made the fight equally if not more boring than Hector did. At least Hector dropped him with a toe kick to the liver lol.

Anyhow, as most of you doubters thought Hector would get KneeBAHHHHHed tonight and thought his previous run in bellator was just a fluke, well U GUESSED WRONG. HECTOR IS HERE TO STAY, AND HE BEATS ANY MW NOT NAMED SILVA.

WAR HECTOR LOMBARD

Hector_Lombard_v_Jared_Hess__88_1_large.jpg

WHERE THE HATERS AT?

Agreed! Except for that damn Boetsch he is 2-0. And Chael is the reigning MW champion, too.

If Hector was so banged up he shouldn't have fought against Boetsch.
If you step in the octagon you've made a decision to fight. All of your possible injuries don't matter, you chose to step in there so even if you lose stfu about your injuries after. That's my philosophy on injuries and fighting.

If you step in the octagon you've made a decision to fight. All of your possible injuries don't matter, you chose to step in there so even if you lose stfu about your injuries after. That's my philosophy on injuries and fighting.

Exactly.

I would still like to see Hector be the guy to finish Andy in the UFC.

lombard is coming you haters his hands are lethal and his take downs/tdd is olympic class NUFF SAID.

Lombard was obviously robbed against Boetch.

I want Weidman x Lombard winner X Anderson

I agree, but what can you do, that's judging in prizefighting.

Hope he gets the Bisping fight, but I doubt it. Costa Phillipou would be pretty cool, aswell, you know what I mean?

he didn't know it was a broken sternum until he had an mri after the fight he was seriously thinking of retirement and just didn't know what was wrong

Lombard lost the first fight- deal with it. He has nothing for A Silva. If Chael was still at 185 he would also eat Lombard up.

I hope Hector gets another shot at Boetsch. I like both guys but Lombard is the better fighter no doubt in my mind. Lombard looked bad in that fight agreed but I guess I buy the injury story, he looked like he should last night

if you walk into a fight with a fight KNOWING you have an injury. you can no longer use it as an excuse.

I love Lombard, and it sucks to say but, he lost that fight against Tim.

I wanted him to win, I rooted for him to win, and everyone even in the room called me an idiot for saying Tim won....But Tim obviously won.

He landed far, far more strikes, showed far, far more activity and set a faster pace / worked harder.

Lombard looked like a Zombie in that fight, blame him, not Tim.

No matter how you look at it the first fight didn't do him any favors.

Whether he was injured or didn't show up against Timmy, and regardless of if you thought he won or not, it knocked him down the ladder.

Tonight went a long way in restoring his reputation though, and got him back into the hunt.

2 more wins and hes probably fighting Silva.

Back