Hector lombard - i'm good

Thank you for sharing. Great highlight reel to a splendid fighter.

Last edited:
After his fight against Tim Boetsch, i jumped off the Hector Lombard hype train.

Good video. It might sound crazy but IF anyone is dethroning AS, it'll be him.

Nice video, this guy is a beast. I felt disappointed with his loss against Tim Boestch, but i think he will knock Okami out... if he really does that, he will need just more 2 wins to deserve the title shot in my opnion...

He's going to look awesome underneath Okami for 15 minutes. Just throwing that out there.

So, an aggressive striker that throws wide punches is the man to beat the best counter striker the sport has seen to date? You're right, that does sound crazy.

Last edited:
"Yo, Hector, you want a hit of this?"
"I'm good."

I wish they would make AS Lomobard now. Because both are getting older and soon one of them will slip badly or get ko'ed and then it's moot.

After his fight against Tim Boetsch, i jumped off the Hector Lombard hype train.

perfect example of how you never get a second chance to make a first impression. With all that hype he'd probably getting a title shot right now if he beat boetsch and paul harris, or someone similar to paul harris.

How? If he comes swinging wild like that against Silva, he will get countered and KOed.

And Silva is a Judoka blackbelt as well as a BJJ blackbelt, it's not as if Lombard will have an advantage on the ground.

How? If he comes swinging wild like that against Silva, he will get countered and KOed.

And Silva is a Judoka blackbelt as well as a BJJ blackbelt, it's not as if Lombard will have an advantage on the ground.

Take away the mindset that A Silva is God his been proven that he can be finished while Lombard hasn't, Lombard would have the advantage on the ground Olympic level Judo and while both are good with BJJ Lombard obviously has the strength advantage which Helps also if one of Lombards shots hits Silva's pencil neck he may just well...Die.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back