Hector lombard - i'm good

Take away the mindset that A Silva is God his been proven that he can be finished while Lombard hasn't, Lombard would have the advantage on the ground Olympic level Judo and while both are good with BJJ Lombard obviously has the strength advantage which Helps also if one of Lombards shots hits Silva's pencil neck he may just well...Die.

Who said that Silva is God. You are the fool saying Lombard is God.

LOL @ This clown.

Silva has a blackbelt in BJJ and is a black belt in Judoka. It has been proven many times that BJJ > Judo on the ground. But at least Silva has the Judo skills to negate as much of Lombard Judo as possible while his BJJ becomes a factor.

And you are too mentally slow to not comprehend that alot of the reason why Silva has gotten wins over other grapplers and wrestlers on the ground (by submission or GnP) is because he rocks his opponents while on the ground for set ups, thus making his striking dangerous whether on the feet or ground.

Take away the mindset that A Silva is God his been proven that he can be finished while Lombard hasn't, Lombard would have the advantage on the ground Olympic level Judo and while both are good with BJJ Lombard obviously has the strength advantage which Helps also if one of Lombards shots hits Silva's pencil neck he may just well...Die.

Are you insinuating that Silva has a chin that's made of anything other than granite? If so, you're clearly off your meds. Lombard is exactly the type of fighter that Silva shines against.

Are you insinuating that Silva has a chin that's made of anything other than granite? If so, you're clearly off your meds. Lombard is exactly the type of fighter that Silva shines against.

suuuuure quite frankly Silva has never faced a guy like Lombard we don't know how the fight will go thats what makes it so exciting.

Who said that Silva is God. You are the fool saying Lombard is God.

LOL @ This clown.

Silva has a blackbelt in BJJ and is a black belt in Judoka. It has been proven many times that BJJ > Judo on the ground. But at least Silva has the Judo skills to negate as much of Lombard Judo as possible while his BJJ becomes a factor.

And you are too mentally slow to not comprehend that alot of the reason why Silva has gotten wins over other grapplers and wrestlers on the ground (by submission or GnP) is because he rocks his opponents while on the ground for set ups, thus making his striking dangerous whether on the feet or ground.

No one said Silva was god but the way you describe Silva is like he is God and untouchable. Great fighter the best in History of MMA but someone new always pops up and that man is Hector Lightning Lombard brothaa (Rick Flair) wooooooooooooooooo..

No one said Silva was god but the way you describe Silva is like he is God and untouchable. Great fighter the best in History of MMA but someone new always pops up and that man is Hector Lightning Lombard brothaa (Rick Flair) wooooooooooooooooo..

Who cares dude? I am sure when Muhammad Ali was on top and so was Mike Tyson, his fans would never think of them losing. Why would a fan want to think that way? It makes no sense. That what's it fun.

But I am speaking realistically. I am not saying Lombard would not have a chance, but his stand up is the best stylistic approach for Silva to take advantage off. Ground wise it would obviously be more difficult for Sylvia but his BJJ is actually pretty underrated on here if you want to be real about it. At the same time I was the first to say that had Maia taken him down, it would had been over for Silva. But that never happened though.

suuuuure quite frankly Silva has never faced a guy like Lombard we don't know how the fight will go thats what makes it so exciting.

A dwarf with t-rex arms and a lot of muscle? Yup, I don't think so. Another win to his resume I guess.

Flat-footed fighter with t-rex arms and likes to keep it standing? Hmmm it will be very interesting to see how long he will last.

A dwarf with t-rex arms and a lot of muscle? Yup, I don't think so. Another win to his resume I guess.

Flat-footed fighter with t-rex arms and likes to keep it standing? Hmmm it will be very interesting to see how long he will last.

it will be interesting wont it?

TS is delusional. Unless Lombard has suddenly developed a great power double he doesn't stand a chance. The only real challenger left in the division is Weidman. Sure, Bisping or Lombard might earn there shot to fight Silva, but aside from Weidman or fights at LHW it's all just a waste of time at this point (not that I'll mind watching more great finishes).

How? If he comes swinging wild like that against Silva, he will get countered and KOed.

And Silva is a Judoka blackbelt as well as a BJJ blackbelt, it's not as if Lombard will have an advantage on the ground.

Did you not see the IF? I don't think he would win but if someone could beat AS it would be Lombard.

How? If he comes swinging wild like that against Silva, he will get countered and KOed.

And Silva is a Judoka blackbelt as well as a BJJ blackbelt, it's not as if Lombard will have an advantage on the ground.

Sorry , but Lombard never swing crazy, every time he is looking a target, please, pay attention to Barnett talking about it, Silva is a fighter of another level, nobody is close to him, not Lombard, not Weidman, but, he must be careful in a fight with Lombard about his huge power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tjn96rvdtM8[/QUOTE

He looks like a midget fighter. This is what Anderson would do to this guy..

Wrestling_midget_pushed.gif

Sorry , but Lombard never swing crazy, every time he is looking a target, please, pay attention to Barnett talking about it, Silva is a fighter of another level, nobody is close to him, not Lombard, not Weidman, but, he must be careful in a fight with Lombard about his huge power

You obviously never seen him fight before the UFC then.

Look at the highlite reel in this thread.

Maybe his Boxing has gotten more "calm" now but it is easy for one to fall back in a habit.

You obviously never seen him fight before the UFC then.

Look at the highlite reel in this thread.

Maybe his Boxing has gotten more "calm" now but it is easy for one to fall back in a habit.

I was following Lombard when nobody in Sherdog knew who was him, check how many of his punch are lost, not a lot, but, anyway, the time will tell :)

I was following Lombard when nobody in Sherdog knew who was him, check how many of his punch are lost, not a lot, but, anyway, the time will tell :)

He cannot get away with throwing high volume of wild punches against a technical defensive Boxer like Silva. He does have great power and good accuracy, he just needs to be more technical and he would be even more dangerous.

Back