Hector Lombard Calls Out Rory MacDonald: "I want you Rory, wherever you are."

I don't even think hector can make 170 with the IV ban

Rory would beat him

Honestly hope it happens, Rory is going to crush him and it'll look good on his record. The ww division is supposedly scared of Lombard.

Rory will teach this cheat a lesson.

I would pay to see them fight.

Rory is off asking Robbie for his soul back.

But you had your chance at him, Hector...then you blew it.

After the Lawler rematch, I have a sort of distaste for anyone calling out Rory.
It feels like you should earn a fight with him now lol

I'd love to see this fight, but I see Rory schooling Hector or simply just having better and longer lasting cardio.

I think it's sad to see Lombard calling out a guy who got beat up bad and is trying to heal up from all the damage. I mean dude go after someone who is at least healthy. Just seems cowardly to me. Rory will need time to recover as much as possible from the beating he took from Robbie. I feel Rory will come back and do well but if he sustains another beating like that I don't think he will be able to go on like this.

I'd have to see what Legal Supplement Lombard looks like before making a call about who would win, but Lombard has it in him to win. Good fight, hope it happens.

I don't even think hector can make 170 with the IV ban

Rory would beat him

yeah there isnt possibly any way around it

specially for the guy that was using designer drugs

well he was using something outdated, so he isnt the smartest guy in the world, but

I think it would be a smart fight for Rory to take

"wherever you are"

Rory is in a magical place called sanctioned MMA.

Call him when you get there Hector.

It doesn't feel right to call out someone that was as injured as Rory was in his last fight. Even less for a recently convicted cheater to do it.

That said, I don't think Hector can beat him. Rory's a better fighter and Lombard didn't even look that good in his last fight despite that he got caught cheating.

When is Lombard due back?

Back