Hector Lombard Calls Out Rory MacDonald: "I want you Rory, wherever you are."

This is like someone calling out JDS after the Cain fights. Lombard should have starting yelling at Rory as he was being taken to the hospital. "Where you going? You ducking me?". Relax Lombard, you were in no hurry before.

I don't even think hector can make 170 with the IV ban

Rory would beat him

IV ban is bullshit and pretty much every fighter will ignore it and continue to re-hydrate with an IV.

To be perfectly honest I fully support it even if it is "cheating" considering the alternative is to have these guys coming into a fight dehydrated which could lead to us seeing someone die in the cage. Either they should cut the bullshit and just make the weight limit a fight time limit or they need to allow all forms of hydration after a weight cut.

IV ban is bullshit and pretty much every fighter will ignore it and continue to re-hydrate with an IV.

To be perfectly honest I fully support it even if it is "cheating" considering the alternative is to have these guys coming into a fight dehydrated which could lead to us seeing someone die in the cage. Either they should cut the bullshit and just make the weight limit a fight time limit or they need to allow all forms of hydration after a weight cut.

100 percent agree

I would love to see Rorys face broken again.

~sigh

Yeah, that'll teach him to fight his heart out and be involved in one of the biggest wars in MMA history. This is the only sport where 'fans' kick you when you are down after displays of incredible courage.

Honestly hope it happens, Rory is going to crush him and it'll look good on his record. The ww division is supposedly scared of Lombard.

Rory will teach this cheat a lesson.

:eek:

First thing I thought was:

"Hector, did you not see what Lawler did to him, and he thanked him for the time of his life lol"

Can't see anyone wanting that scary psycho lol...

Shut up and take who you are given Hector. Cheaters can't be choosers.

[YT]J2IUfVFOJzM[/YT]

I don't take any drogs but everybody knows dat.

Who cares what Hector Lombard wants. Drug free and IV free 38 year old Lombard is going to get stomped by pretty much any top ten WW when he returns.

No PEDs and no IV Hector will be interesting. But Rory would beat the most roided version of Hector anyway.

Rory would take it.

I think it's sad to see Lombard calling out a guy who got beat up bad and is trying to heal up from all the damage. I mean dude go after someone who is at least healthy. Just seems cowardly to me. Rory will need time to recover as much as possible from the beating he took from Robbie. I feel Rory will come back and do well but if he sustains another beating like that I don't think he will be able to go on like this.

Didn't Rory call out BJ after his fight with Nick Diaz?

Didn't Rory call out BJ after his fight with Nick Diaz?

Good call. The ONLY time I've ever been rooting for B.J. Penn, and I'm from Hawaii...
However, after the recent title fight with Lawler, I have inexplicably softened my dislike for Rory. Would love to see him smash Lombard!

Hector should quit ducking Cote. He's nervous that his newfound lack of steam will cause him to lose to a guy that has more grit than him.

Lombard is scary, no one wants a piece.

Rory probably declines this fight, he needs a win.

"wherever you are"

Rory is in a magical place called sanctioned MMA.

Call him when you get there Hector.

Or maybe he wants to call him out now so he gets a fight scheduled for a soon as his ban is lifted... instead of you know waiting for his ban to be lifted, then start campaigning for a fight.

could be some chance of hector laying on him the way he beat shields.

Back