Hector and Mendes were both impressive last night

I don't see anything close to what your talking about in anyone who has responded....I'm not a Silva fan at all, I think Bisbing would pick apart Lombard on the feet for a UD.....Don't get all hot and bothered because Lombard knocked out a fighter who's claim to fame is leglocks and BJJ....Lombard was a big fish in a small pond....I would like to see him fight a guy like Belcher or Okami before claiming he is the 2nd coming of Jesus

Bisbing is overrated. Lombard would destroy him. Bisbing is trash. Spit on a fighters corner after the fight,all the eye pokes and dirty stuff . He's a joke. Vitor will demolish Bisbing. Then hopefully hector will get ahold of him then that will be him loosing 3 of his last 4 fights and will be in danger of losing his job

Hector haters are mostly Silva nuthuggers who are mad because we insulted their god by saying Hector can make a run for the title when he first entered

I don't think there's any connection there whatsoever. I'm huge Silva fan and hope Lombard is good enough to transition his dominance from Bellator to the UFC to make a run for the title. It'll be way better than Bisping or Weidman imo.

Last edited:
Bisbing is overrated. Lombard would destroy him. Bisbing is trash. Spit on a fighters corner after the fight,all the eye pokes and dirty stuff . He's a joke. Vitor will demolish Bisbing. Then hopefully hector will get ahold of him then that will be him loosing 3 of his last 4 fights and will be in danger of losing his job

I forgot Hector has fought better fighters then Bisbing....Oh wait?? Thats right lol...Only 1 definitive loss against top competition.....He had close losses to Silva, Evans and Sonnen....Whats Lombards best win? Brian Ebersole maybe? LOL.....But Bisbing is horrible....Whether you don't like him or not he has fought better competion....If anything Hector is overrated!

Lombard will get a big step up in his next fight. depending on Weidman's future with a title shot I'd like to see that fight.

You mean he controlled the stand up, stuffed the takedowns, took Boetsch down and hurt him with a body kick, while Boetsch did next to nothing?

Neither fighter did anything impressive in that fight. Neither did much in general. Arguing winners and losers in that fight is like finding out who sucked less.

We didn't learn anything new last night. Lombard punches hard and it was obvious right off the bat that Palhares was terrified of him. As for Mendes, nice KO but we already knew he could finish lower level fighters.

So Hector is outjabbed by Boetsch and now he will beat the best guy at outworking people at MW in Bisping? Sure.

As for Mendes, he beats a guy with no decent wins and no prior fights in the UFC, and that means he would have had a 'different' fight against Aldo if he didn't grab the cage? You're on something good.

Fuck off dude, the finish of that fight was directly related to Aldo's cage grab

Let's hope Mendes' next scheduled opponent stays injury free.

Smashing lower competition is not how you spend a career.

Neither fighter did anything impressive in that fight. Neither did much in general. Arguing winners and losers in that fight is like finding out who sucked less.

Boetsch accomplished NOTHING in the fight. He only threw some leg kicks and jabs that had no impact.

100 menaingless strikes < 1 strike that clearly rocks your oppnent.

Not to mention Lombard did in fact land more, scored the takedowns and defended Boetsch' takedowns and he was the one pressing forward.

Neither guy did great, but Lombard easily deserved the win. I walked out of the room to take a piss, because I thought the 30-27 was a formality.

So Hector is outjabbed by Boetsch and now he will beat the best guy at outworking people at MW in Bisping? Sure.

As for Mendes, he beats a guy with no decent wins and no prior fights in the UFC, and that means he would have had a 'different' fight against Aldo if he didn't grab the cage? You're on something good.

I know it took every morsel of brain-stuff to say anything good about Boetsch's performance in that fight. "Outjabbed." Hahaha. Right, that sounds impressive. If Hector actually tried to fight, Boetsch would've been stopped.

Back