Heavyweight division is becoming great again

Black beast, a dehydrated and horse meat deprived version of a LHW from pride, C-level Athlete Velasquez and a shop worn guy named JDS make this division super stacked!!!!!

I am stoked, throw in the fire marshall, the troll face guy and a WWE import and we will can have a tournament for the ages.

Wow sir, still sour about the Pride thing?? let it go buddy, it's 2016!!!

Black beast, a dehydrated and horse meat deprived version of a LHW from pride, C-level Athlete Velasquez and a shop worn guy named JDS make this division super stacked!!!!!

I am stoked, throw in the fire marshall, the troll face guy and a WWE import and we will can have a tournament for the ages.
I hope you were not aiming for funny there.

Yup its very good, a lot of fun matches to be made!!!

I like Curtis blaydes future alot too. unless he's 40...The hw division was never bad at any point .

Take the blue pill it will make you happy again!!!

Black Beast,Ngannou, Ecoreem , injury-free Cain, JDS could all headline a card and I would watch it. These guys are not only great but also really entertaining to watch. Black Beast vs Ngannou is my dream fight
dream fight? your dreams must suck lol

Also, DC can eat some Popeye's and bulk up to HW, fight in 2 weight classes.

It's getting better, but it's still really top heavy. After the top few guys the division falls off a cliff in terms of skill level.

Back