Heavyweight division is becoming great again

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Black Beast,Ngannou, Ecoreem , injury-free Cain, JDS could all headline a card and I would watch it. These guys are not only great but also really entertaining to watch. Black Beast vs Ngannou is my dream fight

Agreed, man. I really hope Cain manages to stay healthy.

The HW division is stacked. Only fools call it weak.

Dream fight??? Like out of any fight possible??? My GOD this generation is fucked. Id rather watch mcGOAT fight the HW champ but thats me

Hw is allways fun, how does the ufc not have a tournament...product deleopment is a joke, 'we just gonna put together rnadom fights, have arbitrary rankings and give out title shots at random,'
I root for overeem now
I hope Ben Rothwell also becomes champion

Stop talking about the HW division like this, you'll curse it.

I doubt it will ever appeal to me but it does seem like there are some exciting things happening. I hope for the sake of HW fans all these guys get matched up smartly and stay injury free. There was that period for a while where things were looking extra dire.

Black Beast,Ngannou, Ecoreem , injury-free Cain, JDS could all headline a card and I would watch it. These guys are not only great but also really entertaining to watch. Black Beast vs Ngannou is my dream fight
Yeah and you didn't even mention Stipe... it's loaded with exciting talent.

Oh yeah! And even though Olineyk (or however he spells it) sucked the last time I think he could pull off some cool things.

The skill and talent is still far weaker than it was at its best in the early to mid 2000s but its still prolly best the UFC has ever had in terms of talent.

Derrick Lewis is a walking fist. If you think his being at the top is a positive for the division I feel bad for you.

There not even trying to sign new heavies , they cost to much , it will be midget fighting till people stop paying for it or stop being real fans as Lucifer Alpha & Dana will tell you.

Black beast, a dehydrated and horse meat deprived version of a LHW from pride, C-level Athlete Velasquez and a shop worn guy named JDS make this division super stacked!!!!!

I am stoked, throw in the fire marshall, the troll face guy and a WWE import and we will can have a tournament for the ages.

Doesn't even mention the champ...... WAR STIPE!

Cain seems to be much healthier when he does not have the belt.

Cain isn't that less of a active fighter if you compare him to the rest of the HW, he just gets injured when he shouldn't. If you look at the best of the division, they just have a few fights who are recent. Expect Miocic and Reem.

I don't know why too.

It's always been my favourite division but it's looking relatively bleak for me...Mir is probably going to retire, as is Hunt, Werdum has a lot of milage on him and Barnett only has a few fights left him too. JDS, Reem, Stipe and Cain have looked great as of recently, Lewis is an entertainer but he isn't going to be an elite talent..half of the top 10 guys won't be around in 5 years and there are very few prospects left at HW. The UFC should of kept mid tier guys like Jordan, Kongo & Mitrione.

I had high hopes for Rosholt and Harris but they've been lacklustre. I'm excited for Makhov and maybe even Aliakbari could sign after a few more bouts...they really need to do some more work, some of the heavyweights they sign turn out to be severely disappointing. I feel like there is a large market of European and Russian heavyweights they're not capitalizing on.

Stop with this econoreem bullshit guys, really :)

Not shure which is worse, this or trious johnson

Back