Heavybag Workout

arger

White Belt
Reaction score
I found a decent kickboxing heavybag workout worth sharing. It's not for kicking anyone's ass but you'll definitely feel it after 30 minutes. It's got fast combos (kicks and punches) After some trial and error I'd recommend putting in the earbuds at the gym

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWS60KLLxjw

Stopped watching after 10 seconds of him hitting the bag. Guy has no place designed a training program based on punching the heavy bag when he can't even punch properly. Professional martial arts instructor??

Stopped watching after 10 seconds of him hitting the bag. Guy has no place designed a training program based on punching the heavy bag when he can't even punch properly. Professional martial arts instructor??

I was under the impression it's not his app and he was just reviewing it. It seems okay, works like the Bas Rutten tapes but when I'm hitting the bag it's either with a coach at the gym or when at home I prefer to work on combos/techniques I've been through in lessons.

I was under the impression it's not his app and he was just reviewing it. It seems okay, works like the Bas Rutten tapes but when I'm hitting the bag it's either with a coach at the gym or when at home I prefer to work on combos/techniques I've been through in lessons.

That's about half as bad then. Still I wouldn't put a video of myself on youtube for the whole world to see if I was that bad at boxing and have the gall to identify myself as a professional martial arts instructor.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, I just like the workout.

^ You didn't offend anyone. I just have a kneejerk reflex to people who claim to be professional at something and they are rubbish like the guy in the video. The workout seems like a good idea.

I don't know about the Ap, but that was appallingly bad "punching". Especially from someone who claims to be a professional instructor.:eek:

Back