Hearn laughing at butthurt Arum for saying AJ was not impressive against Pulev

I would imanari roll into an headkick that bum joshua

I don't get it why peoble would be opposed to posting boxing shit in this forum. We're all the same, which is: we like fighting. Punching each other in the face.

We don't appreciate grappling, who the fuck cares about grappling? Unless you're getting choked unconscious after getting knocked down, in which case it's cool.

0.0000 percent of the population enjoys BJJ tournaments. Why? It's boring.

I don't get it why peoble would be opposed to posting boxing shit in this forum. We're all the same, which is: we like fighting. Punching each other in the face.

We don't appreciate grappling, who the fuck cares about grappling? Unless you're getting choked unconscious after getting knocked down, in which case it's cool.

I like grappling and bjj, when it's active and guys are actually going for the win and stoppage...but this sport needs to eliminate the "lay on the guy the entire round" thing...nobody wants to see that. there should be much faster standups. the moment a guy just rests on top, it should be stood up...

Really? You don't understand? Why not post auto racing in here? We all (most) have cars. Cooking? We all eat. I don't watch boxing, and will not. Why would I want to read about it on not only an MMA forum, but even MORE specific, a UFC only forum. If I were you, I wouldn't brag about not understanding this.

holy fuck... this is the second time today.. could have sworn this was in the right forum...
I'ma need to stop tab hoarding

What division are these guys in, I've never even heard of them

When we've seen enough of these guys to know their level, the Pulev-type fights arent exciting.

Hows the UFC gonna feel when Canelo on FOX does 15m+ viewers and their shit card on ABC at noon next week does maybe 1m.

AJ keeps singling out shitty competition. Wilder and Fury far outshine him.

You do know that was a mandatory fight, and if he hadnt of fought that fight, he would have been stripped of a title?

Or possibly you dont, as you are a fucking idiot

Back