Hearn laughing at butthurt Arum for saying AJ was not impressive against Pulev

Hows the UFC gonna feel when Canelo on FOX does 15m+ viewers and their shit card on ABC at noon next week does maybe 1m.

I think they get over stuff like that much easier, they just roll it off on the ground with other sweaty dudes in tights while they get Monster energy drink poured on them...

AJ keeps singling out shitty competition. Wilder and Fury far outshine him.
Wilder outshines him??? And even Fury?? The best fighter that Wilder has faced is an old Ortiz and Fury, who beat him twice. Joshua has faced Klitschko, Whyte, Parker, Ruiz and Povetkin. He has a far better resume. Fury's resume isn't as good as Joshua's either as he's only faced Klitschko and Wilder.

AJ did not look impressive against Pulev. He got the win, and he needed to in order to get past the mandatory, but it wasn't done with a lot of command, and it was done against a guy who was 41.

AJ has a lot of stuff going for him except for the mental component. I think his ring IQ is not that great, and I think it stems from his concerns about his own chin.

You do know that was a mandatory fight, and if he hadnt of fought that fight, he would have been stripped of a title?

Or possibly you dont, as you are a fucking idiot
Joshua actually fights his mandatories

AJ was very impressive against Pulev. It was that type of performance that sold me on him as the best HW in boxing.

If it was that easy to take Pulev out of there let’s assume more fighters would have done it aldready. Same goes with Povetkin.

If it was that easy to take Pulev out of there let’s assume more fighters would have done it aldready. Same goes with Povetkin.
Povetkin is the most underrated hw of recent times.
He gave prime wlad hell, and his ghost’s shadow’s corpse just KO’d Dillian to bedtime.
Whyte had one of the most stacked winning streaks of a hw contender before that.

He gave prime wlad hell, and his ghost’s shadow’s corpse just KO’d Dillian to bedtime.
Whyte had one of the most stacked winning streaks of a hw contender before that.

Yeah, AJ didn’t have an easy time taking him out but this is certainly a pretty good KO win on his record.

Pulev was a mandatory?!
Long time mandetory actually.

In 2017, Pulev was ranked number one for AJ's IBF belt and was already signed and announced officially for a scheduled fight.

Pulev got injured and Carlos Takam was a last minute replacement to fill in for Pulev against AJ for the belt instead.

Pulev continued his win streak after being ignored collecting a 8-0-0 streak since his title shot against Wlad, which includes good wins over veteran in Chisora and long time rising prospect in Hughie.
Besides, Miller earned his title shot KOing Bindu, and Pulev KO'd him right after.

What.. You thought there's a better choice? Kubrat Pulev, meme aside, easily is a top 6 HW today.. shit is that shallow.

Pulev earned it, can't hate on a man's hard sweat n tear career grind.

Also, kinda felt bad for the guy after that plastic asian whore sued him and almost fucked up his career.

AJ eeked out a win against a Pulev who was quite literally standing with 1 foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Long time mandetory actually.

In 2017, Pulev was ranked number one for AJ's IBF belt and was already signed and announced officially for a scheduled fight.

Pulev got injured and Carlos Takam was a last minute replacement to fill in for Pulev against AJ for the belt instead.

Pulev continued his win streak after being ignored collecting a 8-0-0 streak since his title shot against Wlad, which includes good wins over veteran in Chisora and long time rising prospect in Hughie.
Besides, Miller earned his title shot KOing Bindu, and Pulev KO'd him right after.

What.. You thought there's a better choice? Kubrat Pulev, meme aside, easily is a top 6 HW today.. shit is that shallow.

Pulev earned it, can't hate on a man's hard sweat n tear career grind.

Also, kinda felt bad for the guy after that plastic asian whore sued him and almost fucked up his career.

Reading both my defenses here, I wanna see Povetkin vs Pulev next.
That’s a great fight, but Hearns just announced that rematch clause still active.

Back