Hearing Diego asking and weighting options made me mad

cant believe he didnt consider your feelings before making this decision ts

Did Diego have a win bonus in his contract?

The DQ vs. NC on his record is whatever...but he might have doubled his money by deciding not to continue.

<seedat>

Peiriera being a clown, but ended up clowning himself, oh the irony

The fact that we were able to hear him talking to the referee, asking about the rules and such, clearly showing he was very aware and conscious of everything rustled my jimmies hard.

He managed to be malicious and cunning while still keeping that simpleton flair, what only made him even more malicious and cunning.
Sanchez won the fight and the story

Whatever it takes. He’s not the one who was dumb enough to fight emotional and very stupid throwing a knee that was clearly illegal and showing no self control. But let’s throw Diego under the bus?

He took a huge knee to the face in a sitting position (where he couldn't roll with it) moments before that. It also happened to open a huge gash on his forehead.

Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly and needed things explained to him? He probably left the cage with a concussion.

Let me knee you in the face and then ask you how you feel?
Lol at everyone saying "let me knee you in tje face and see how u feel"... We get it youre really tough

The fact that we were able to hear him talking to the referee, asking about the rules and such, clearly showing he was very aware and conscious of everything rustled my jimmies hard.

He managed to be malicious and cunning while still keeping that simpleton flair, what only made him even more malicious and cunning.
Hahahah be mad we fuckin won baby . Got PAID

In what context is malicious the same as smart?
TS claims Diego was being Malicious. I call that being smart and taking a win + $100,000 more then his show money.
Like i said, context matters.

TS claims Diego was being Malicious. I call that being smart and taking a win + $100,000 more then his show money.
Like i said, context matters.

What you describe is surely rational but I don't see why it's malicious.

The fact that we were able to hear him talking to the referee, asking about the rules and such...

That was pretty shitty of him to want to understand the rules completely.

Why?

This happens in all.sports when a fouls committed...MMA is a sport isnt it?

Is it also diego's fault this dancing idiot cant be in control enough to know he shouldn't throw a knee to.someone on there ass??

Dont blame the guy who was fouled blame the fouler for fucking up...

Diego and his win purse don't give a fuck what you sherdoggers says. LOL

Edit: and also his useless weird trainer dude

Back