• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He back! Alex Jones live JRE. Nao!

He said he wanted war, not reconciliation. It’s amazing how so many YouTube “messengers of truth” are really just in it for fame and recognition. Me me me me, look at me, look what I know! And this is why truth escapes them. They make it about themselves. Same problem every religion and governmental or economic system has. It begins with a level of truth, but then it becomes about self survival above all, to the detriment of their humanity.

94cf1e02mksy.jpg

Honestly, after the shit fucking day I just had, a fire, a bowl of legit pasta and this episode gonna make it all aight.

I like Eddie but he looks the Dracula character from Seasame Street

I used to think Eddie Bravo was Half Chinese Half white.

Alex Jones is an actor. His purpose is to make legit conspiracies look batshit crazy (ie. Sandy Hook) with all the nonsense he comes out with.
Maybe

but he's hella funny.. lol

If you don't take him seriously, It's quite entertaining.

Plus he does genuinely know a lot of shit and It's funny to hear things slip out when he gets high as fuck

was joe wearing lifts?

1551320498947.png

I've met Alex Jones, he's not very tall. I'm 5' 8.5" and he was just a bit taller than me. I'd say he's 5' 9"-ish. Joe claims to be 5' 8", and I think he is, at least in shoes. How thick those shoes are I do not know.

Holy shit getting real with bravo and interstellar organ harvesters or whatever I'm listening to

Back