• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He back! Alex Jones live JRE. Nao!

Maaan when you manage to get Eddie Bravo to go "wh-wh-what?" you know you've officially went down the rabbit hole.

not watching, might watch later, is that fucking retard of Eddie Bravo in it?

who tf is laughing in the back ground? I hardly watch JRE.
giphy.gif

not watching, might watch later, is that fucking retard of Eddie Bravo in it?
You can bet your sweet ass he is, he came in at the second hour. In the first 2 minutes of Eddie being in studio, Jones goes Super Saiyan. Starts screaming at Eddie how he wants to get choked out then Eddie plays the retard card and says something among the lines "you don't really believe this, do you?" just to get Alex to explode and holy shit does Alex go off. It's maginficent and crazy at the same time. It's like watching a tidal wave destroy a small village...you're just in sheer awe of what you witnessed.

You can bet your sweet ass he is, he came in at the second hour. In the first 2 minutes of Eddie being in studio, Jones goes Super Saiyan. Starts screaming at Eddie how he wants to get choked out then Eddie plays the retard card and says something among the lines "you don't really believe this, do you?" just to get Alex to explode and holy shit does Alex go off. It's maginficent and crazy at the same time. It's like watching a tidal wave destroy a small village...your in awe and and scared at the same time.

Jones is a great actor, i will watch because i want to know if he talks about aliens

Jesus Christ, I'm 2 and half hours into this and now I understand how Neo felt when Morpheus explained to him he lives inside a Matrix. This is a wild fucking ride.

Side note; Bravo is useless, he is just breathing into the mic 90% of the time and doing nothing else.

Last edited:
OMFG!

Alex Jones: I got to be honest with you; I... I'm kinda retarded.

Joe Rogan: ROFL

Eddie Bravo: *lights a blunt* Let's talk about flat earth

"How many times you gotta fake going to the moon before the bullshit meter... fuckin EXPLODES?!"

This shit's gold

OMFG!

Alex Jones: I got to be honest with you; I... I'm kinda retarded.

Joe Rogan: ROFL

Eddie Bravo: *lights a blunt* Let's talk about flat earth

When you try to keep your finger on the pulse and attempt to pass on the information to the people who ignore it. Whether 5% or 50% true it'll eventually drive you retarded.

The sun and moon radiation requires some looking into now.

Jesus. You don't converse with Alex Jones. You just strap yourself in and feel the Gs.

Reference for what they were discussing regarding WT7.

Alex Is fucking hilarious.. lmao

"Joe, how sexy is the devil"

The guy is definitely a great actor.

He probably was bill hicks, dude is just too funny..

Alex Jones is quite the actor. It's like watching 80's pro wrestling.

Jesus Christ, I'm 2 and half hours into this and now I understand how Neo felt when Morpheus explained to him he lives inside a Matrix. This is a wild fucking ride.

Side note; Bravo is useless, he is just breathing into the mic 90% of the time and doing nothing else.
fuck off

edgy owns

his vibe adds to the conversation

Back